New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Dengue really has no cure. It is more of supportive treatment (as in the e-mail) until your body can 'ride out' the disease by itself and not progress into something worse like dengue hemorrhagic fever.
    amen doc...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any ideas on the reasoning behind this "Ban the Commie's Food" thing
    I think its for the same reason you don't consume dark colored foods as previously posted by space invader [to detect bleeding]. Upper GI bleeding produces dark stools (digested blood), lower GI bleeding produces red (fresh blood) in stools. Kung fresh (bright red) blood iyan, pwede ding hemorrhoids na.
    Last edited by OTEP; September 19th, 2006 at 12:12 PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hhhmmmm...

Iba ang effect ng papaya sa akin eh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Frank hehehehhe sira ulo! hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro
    ILD, Saan nakakabili ng water crest soup/peanut soup?
    peanut soup was home made, peanuts were bought in divisoria, they only used the skin boiled it in water. A very tedious process.

Water Crest available in Arranque.

Like they say supportive treatment to, Fortunately I didn't need to have a blood transfusion, stayed in the hospital for a week not because of dengue but because of the head trauma I suffered when I lost conciousness and fell hitting my head hard on the floor because of the dengue virus.

Early detection is key here, kaya if you're feeling a little bit under the weather pa check up kaagad sa hospital just to be sure.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dengue depletes the Vitamin C in the body. This would cause the blood vessels to weaken and eventually hemorrhage would occur. As one of the prevention is the daily intake of Vitamin C.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dengue Cure