New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    read throught this article (see link) and speak up... or post up...

http://www.txtmania.com/trivia/inventions.php

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry, that site stinks puro pop-ups...i didn't read it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grabe, ang dami nating naimbento pero di natin na cash-in.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yung kay Rudy Lantano... mukhang meron pag-asa pa... kaka-expose lang nito sa mga TV news, eh. Na-interested tuloy ako at nag search sa web. Posted some of my findings in Trucks, AUVs....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which was that? Yung water powered car? Im still a bit skeptical about that. In any case, sana nga pumatok para free na tayo sa Oil cycle!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I have my reservations as well, kaya nga naghanap ako ng addl info sa web. pero I think dapat supportahan ng gov ang ganitong discoveries/inventions (like the bio-diesel backup, pero heavier support)... pati rin ng local businesses (like what Flying V is doing with Lantano's invention)... get more tests done... get more testimonies and records.... improve the product... advertize!... then let's see what happens.

But we have to get involved... even by just generating interest.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    true true

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I know abt the invention of Vazquez and there are several places that use this technology. It is cheap and easy to build naman. Instead of developing or utilizing the technology ninakaw pa ng mga ayala. Up to now there is a case against the yalas for copying the technology without the permission of Vazquez

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Si Flores ang nakilala kong inventor ng florescent light (turo sa lahat ng school dito sa Pinas diba)... pero parang nawawala na ang mga proof... sayang yung karangalan para sa Pilipinas.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yung rocket propeller (na ginagamit sa model rockets sa science projects), pinoy din nakaimbento nung 1940's.
    inangkin ng kano.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
The demise of Filipino Inventors...