New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Anybody going this year and the one in November?

My dad ( God rest his soul) used to take all of us every year as a bonding treat with all of us his children who are all boys. LoL.

Incidentally, I wonder how many of you fellow tsikoteers carry guns on your person or in your vehicle now that the Gun Ban is over?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Anybody going this year and the one in November?

My dad ( God rest his soul) used to take all of us every year as a bonding treat with all of us his children who are all boys. LoL.

Incidentally, I wonder how many of you fellow tsikoteers carry guns on your person or in your vehicle now that the Gun Ban is over?
    canvas ako ng barrel and some 10rd 40cal mags..

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    canvas ako ng barrel and some 10rd 40cal mags..

Single-stack Cal. 40 Mr. Big? I'm guessing you have a Smithy?

Or a Glock 27 perhaps?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Single-stack Cal. 40 Mr. Big? I'm guessing you have a Smithy?

Or a Glock 27 perhaps?
    i have a smithy..10rd single stack for my sti trojan, i have another tricked out sti with 20rd mags

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    i have a smithy..10rd single stack for my sti trojan, i have another tricked out sti with 20rd mags

Wow an STI with all the bells and whistles, open-class competitor, I imagine Mr. Big?

For this year's DSAS, I'm considering the M&P 2.0 compact version.

Had a chance to shoot one, a friend had it and it was just a great fit in the hand, handles like a 1911 with same weight as any compact Glock.

I must have it!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Wow an STI with all the bells and whistles, open-class competitor, I imagine Mr. Big?

For this year's DSAS, I'm considering the M&P 2.0 compact version.

Had a chance to shoot one, a friend had it and it was just a great fit in the hand, handles like a 1911 with same weight as any compact Glock.

I must have it!
    20rder was for my standard...they changed the rules years back not allowing a front carry weight for the slide..im contemplating of building a classic single stack, just in case i get the itch to compete again..im not too fond of polymer pistols, but for ease of carry a g19 is enough, i did carry a g30 for a few years when i was new to the sport and carrying, it was unwieldy, as my experience grew, my preference changed, control was more important, thats where 1911 is king..if 1911 is not your cake and your only purpose is to carry, a g19 or any cz variant is on top of my list..a cz75 can double duty as a carry and production division pistol, pwede din g17 but its too big for carry and like all glocks has a lousy trigger..good luck on your next purchase..

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    20rder was for my standard...they changed the rules years back not allowing a front carry weight for the slide..im contemplating of building a classic single stack, just in case i get the itch to compete again..im not too fond of polymer pistols, but for ease of carry a g19 is enough, i did carry a g30 for a few years when i was new to the sport and carrying, it was unwieldy, as my experience grew, my preference changed, control was more important, thats where 1911 is king..if 1911 is not your cake and your only purpose is to carry, a g19 or any cz variant is on top of my list..a cz75 can double duty as a carry and production division pistol, pwede din g17 but its too big for carry and like all glocks has a lousy trigger..good luck on your next purchase..

I agree with you about 1911/ 2011 style pistols sir. I also shoot better in that format, much better than any of my Glocks, even with the G34 with a compensator attached.

That's why I'm looking at the M&P series, the grip and angle of the bore relative to my grip is very similar to the 1911. They also feel more ergonomic, much more comfy in the hand.

My current EDC is a G26 in pure stock form, didn't need to change the trigger as I wanted it to be at least 5.5 Lbs. to avoid AD's. I'm a small guy so the size and weight of the unit is quite important for me. It get's tiresome lugging around more than a kilo of gun and ammo. I'm not fond of 'man-bags' although I can see some of the advantages and use them when I need to use public transport.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I agree with you about 1911/ 2011 style pistols sir. I also shoot better in that format, much better than any of my Glocks, even with the G34 with a compensator attached.

That's why I'm looking at the M&P series, the grip and angle of the bore relative to my grip is very similar to the 1911. They also feel more ergonomic, much more comfy in the hand.

My current EDC is a G26 in pure stock form, didn't need to change the trigger as I wanted it to be at least 5.5 Lbs. to avoid AD's. I'm a small guy so the size and weight of the unit is quite important for me. It get's tiresome lugging around more than a kilo of gun and ammo. I'm not fond of 'man-bags' although I can see some of the advantages and use them when I need to use public transport.
    i had a g35 b4...kala ko maganda, sold it after 2 years

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    i had a g35 b4...kala ko maganda, sold it after 2 years

[ur
    I was never a fan of the .40 cartridge. Too much recoil for me. I shoot better with the slow .45 or the lighter 9mm.

I wonder of they'll ever lift the ban against the purchase of 5.56 ammo. I.miss shooting my AR.

Kakainis, hanggang himas na lang ngayon unless magyaya yung kilalang opisyal par exempted.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I was never a fan of the .40 cartridge. Too much recoil for me. I shoot better with the slow .45 or the lighter 9mm.

I wonder of they'll ever lift the ban against the purchase of 5.56 ammo. I.miss shooting my AR.

Kakainis, hanggang himas na lang ngayon unless magyaya yung kilalang opisyal par exempted.
    recoil? what PF?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast