New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

DEATH NOTE and YOU .... whom will you list?

For those not familiar with DEATH NOTE... the basic rules of this is the following:
    -The human whose name is written in this note (sic) shall die.
    -This note (sic) will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
    -If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
    -If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
    -After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    My father.

Para ibang cause of death nya sana instead of cancer. Pwede mo din kasi ilagay kung gaano pa katagal sya mabubuhay. He could have lived a longer life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow.

Where can I buy one (or one dozen)?

There are a couple of people I whose names I wouldn't have second thoughts about writing.

Basta guaranteed results, ha? I'll even host a despedida for my intended decedents.
    Last edited by Altis6453; July 9th, 2013 at 04:43 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I were to get a Death Note... for sure many of the first names listed would be the corrupt politicians & their supporters who have done nothing except to enrich themselves with their position.

example: cgma and her husband and cohorts.

Knowing myself, I'll probably end up like "Light" in the anime in trying to give 'justice" in using the death note.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 9th, 2013 at 04:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hindi kasi lahat nakapanuod nito.....

Para aligned lang tayo sa sinasabi ni bro.GH.... Tama ba?

Heto ang link sa series.

Death Note - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Death Note (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20.0K:lollipop:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    scary naman yan sir gh.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hirap yan! Probably would'nt have the guts to use it. may catch kasi ang paggamit nyan. Your soul will never go to heaven nor hell.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    scary naman yan sir gh.

What do you expect when you have absolute power of life and death in your hands? Do you expect it to be furry, cuddly and cute?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    Hirap yan! Probably would'nt have the guts to use it. may catch kasi ang paggamit nyan. Your soul will never go to heaven nor hell.

But the ability to make real lasting change in the world, isn't that something you would like to contribute to in your lifetime?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    about 90% of our politicians and government employees. :bwahaha:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast