The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mas nakakatuwa yung version ni Toni Gonzaga.. "Meal or NO Meal!"

amp. :lol:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The top prize of 2 Million pesos is way too low compared to other countries. Bakit hindi nila taasan man lang ng hanggang 5M or 10M. I'm sure mas maraming magiging excited na panoorin ito. Instant Kapamilya ang mga pinoy. At sigurado namang mababawi nila yan sa text portion nila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    mas nakakatuwa yung version ni Toni Gonzaga.. "Meal or NO Meal!"

amp. :lol:
    meron ba nun? amf, ayuf ang lips mo ma'am tsinita ah, sayo ba yan? hehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    It's a game of sheer luck, unless you're Superman who can see through the suitcases. As for the banker, I guess it's just for thrills, because after the contestant makes a deal, Kris will ask him or her what he or she could have chosen next. Then she would give out the change of amounts after each suitcase is picked.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    OT: yung sa game kana ba, what if you choose letter xyz on the bonus round, and there will be no letter to equivalent it but you get the 3 letters would you still win the bonus amount if you werent able to get all six letters?
    That's why they choose the topic so they already researched all the answers from A-Z.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its a game of chance and probability...

may kapangalan ang anak ko sa mga models

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajano
    Just peeking for the girls. Mga future mistresses ng mga politiko.
    same here. :naughty: regular ba yung mga girls dun?

i like the concept of the show. swertehan lang talaga pero mukhang mahirap talaga makuha ang 2m dun ang laban mo na lang siguro e maiwan ang 2m sa board at isang big amount para mag offer ang banker ng malaki.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    naipalabas na ba ung episode na mga manghuhula ang contestants? mamaya ata (sat)

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    It's a game of sheer luck, unless you're Superman who can see through the suitcases. As for the banker, I guess it's just for thrills, because after the contestant makes a deal, Kris will ask him or her what he or she could have chosen next. Then she would give out the change of amounts after each suitcase is picked.
    mas maigi siguro kung i-air nila yung conversation b/w kris and banker... baka sakali makapulot ng konting strategy ang contestant.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Deal or No Deal?