New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Saan kaya pwede maghanap/refer to check if a particular road is private or public? DPWH?

Di ba nakaindicate sa Road Maps/Atlas?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    There are available map atlases at bookstores that color codes public and private roads. Hindi ko lang matandaan kung ano name nung atlas. Try to browse an EZ Map atlas sa National.

Meron yung A4 City Atlas available sa National Book Store, 360 petot ata. Very detailed description of almost all the roads in Metro Manila. Yan ang gamit ko pag di ko kabisado ang pupuntahan ko.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...kasi i'm interested in checking if a particular road is public or not. i've managed to find in on the map made by asiatype, pero walang info whether it's public or not. i'm looking for a more "official" reference kasi. ang isip ko is that if that road is in, say, the DPWH's record, then chances are public nga sya

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Wouldn't the one in Fort Bonifacio have that record? I forgot the name of the gov't office. My friend says meron din sa Binondo.

The EZ maps are ok. I used it when we did our RORO last summer and it's right on the money. I bought the Visayas and Luzon maps. Naka indicate naman dun kung what type of roads based on the legend.

database of roads