New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Just got fascinate by this article.... Sayang di kasama ang Philippine Scout Rangers, magaling din naman sila in terms of terrain combat.

35 Most Badass Elite Fighting Units From Around The World

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i remember kwento ng mga veterans natin na involved sa muslim insurgency. may time daw talaga na hand-to-hand combat ang labanan. matira daw talaga matibay

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    that list isn't accurate. shayetet 13 only at top 30? i'd say they're at top 5 heck probably even at top 3, even the seal team 6 and SAS recognize how great they are and happy that their allies. iraqi special forces is even in the list.:bwahaha: san na us rangers? us delta force wala din even though they hold equal footing with the navy seals. san din yung SAD/SOG of CIA? which is considered to be more elite than us navy seals seal team 6. wala din force recon ng us marines.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Asan din yung Manila's MTPB? Elite din yung mga yun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Asan din yung Manila's MTPB? Elite din yung mga yun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite cotong team. joke.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    If the expendables were a real unit, I wonder how they'd rank. and Chuck Norris would probably still be solo.:boom1:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    "Please keep in mind that this fascinating list is in no particular order"

So yeah.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    French Special Forces listed twice.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    They're all badass. But when the job is tough anywhere in the world, who gets the job done? The French?

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    that list isn't accurate. shayetet 13 only at top 30? i'd say they're at top 5 heck probably even at top 3, even the seal team 6 and SAS recognize how great they are and happy that their allies. iraqi special forces is even in the list.:bwahaha: san na us rangers? us delta force wala din even though they hold equal footing with the navy seals. san din yung SAD/SOG of CIA? which is considered to be more elite than us navy seals seal team 6. wala din force recon ng us marines.
    US Long Ranger Reconnaissance Patrol Rangers in Vietnam... bad-ass... Doing solo and two man missions deep into enemy territory... sometimes spending the night hiding right in the middle of enemy camps? Crazy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast