1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    thanks to all of u also! i love u guys!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ate grets..dito pa ko..u

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    you have to cut it now ( the contact/relationship) and cut it clean! the more he calls you the deeper you get into his problems/troubles. face it you have a life of your own. strive to be happy

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I agree mga advice ng mga tsikoteers, its good that you refrain from talking/seeing your ex boylet. Let old wounds heal and move on. Kasi if you continue to keep in touch, I am sure mag flashback yung mga good and bad memories nyo together so instead na mag heal na yung "ok na ko" feeling, nanariwa ulit.

Sis, move on. Sabi nga ni Phil Collins

"You have no right to ask me how I feel
    You have no right to speak to me so kind
    We can’t go on just holding on to time
    Now that we’re living separate lives"

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Exes can NEVER be friends. period. except cguro after a coupla years when you both have your own lives. i lost someone that way, friends lang daw.. naniwala naman ako.. anyway.. sorry it just re-surfaced :p hehehehehe
    basta yon lang. its his problem.. wala ka nang responsibility sa kanya, and NEVER allow him to use guilt and sentiment against you

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, i agree with what most of them are saying. dedma na lang. afterall may kanya-kanya na kayong buhay ngayon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Problema nya yun harapin nya mag-isa, bat ka pa nya idadamay?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    korek sila lola! wala kang mapapala sa sitwasyong yan...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    miss gretzky,

better to just stay out of it na lang...it's nice that u and ur ex are still friends, pero, like you said, medyo unusual ung situation nila(i.e. wedlock, insecure sa yo), so your good intentions may easily be misinterpreted as malicious(naks, ubos ingles ko ah)

luks like unanimous ung opinions nating lahat...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by ownertype
    I agree mga advice ng mga tsikoteers, its good that you refrain from talking/seeing your ex boylet. Let old wounds heal and move on. Kasi if you continue to keep in touch, I am sure mag flashback yung mga good and bad memories nyo together so instead na mag heal na yung "ok na ko" feeling, nanariwa ulit.

Sis, move on. Sabi nga ni Phil Collins

"You have no right to ask me how I feel
    You have no right to speak to me so kind
    We can’t go on just holding on to time
    Now that we’re living separate lives"
    Akmang akma ang kanta. In which I totally agree. Better to be hurt one time and get over with it than spend a long time to heal the wounds that keep opening because of your communication. And worse part of it that he is married na. I take that as a cue to cut of everything. Permanently. (Nangyari sakin yan before and the cycle just stopped when I stopped communicating.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Crazy