New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kulotz View Post
    INCORRECT

Anti-locking brake systems can help improve steering ability, which means __________

• Avoiding spin-outs
    • CORRECT ANSWER: Directing the car where the driver wants it to go.
    • Decreasing the distance needed to stop the vehicle.

anu yan mala richard gutierez na me abs ako kaya kung saan ko gusto pumunta basta preno eh okei. haha
    That's what ABS was designed for. It keeps your tires from locking up under braking, allowing you to steer and brake at the same time.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    lolz i got only 50. paano mo malaman kung nasa right of way ka? just like the number 3 question.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by delete250 View Post
    lolz i got only 50. paano mo malaman kung nasa right of way ka? just like the number 3 question.
    Right of way. Simple. The car on the right automatically has right of way when you hit the intersection at the same time.

When it's an intersection between a main road and a side road, the car on the main road always has the right of way, unless there's a stop sign and the car on the side road gets there first.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Right of way. Simple. The car on the right automatically has right of way when you hit the intersection at the same time.

When it's an intersection between a main road and a side road, the car on the main road always has the right of way, unless there's a stop sign and the car on the side road gets there first.
    OT:
    Sa physics at chemistry class, may tinatawag "Right-hand rule", also applied when driving on streets especially at intersections. Saka mayron din tayong "Keep Right" traffic.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007

I don't live in the U.S. so I'm not aware of the proper distance and speed limits. Other questions are generic.
    Last edited by jeDi13; August 20th, 2009 at 07:12 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    That's what ABS was designed for. It keeps your tires from locking up under braking, allowing you to steer and brake at the same time.

awts me nabasa kasi ako na kahit me abs dapat di parin nirerely na habang napreno eh naliko ka kasi me physics parin daw na tinatawag, wala lang haha. magulo lang talaga ako haha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I got a C-.

Not familiar with the US laws also. Those were the ones I have missed.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Your Grade: F
    56% You Failed!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006

12 out of 18 questions i guess not bad at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Could you pass a driving test?