New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Guys, I'll be taking an exam tomorrow sa may Ortigas for Convergys. DO you have any input regarding this call center, regarding working environment and salaray including benefits? It may sound unethical but any input is much appreciated. =)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    "salary...ok lang daw. ang starting ng TL dun...nasa 27 ata. pero yun benefits medyo talo. like yun VL and SL...20 lang combined.
    strict sa time... pag nasa management level walang OT pay sa training...pag bumagsak ka sa exams...magre-retake ka ata hanggang 3
    unused leaves are not converted to cash."

kapag natanggap ka, treat mo ako...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    why dont you try etelecare? mataas daw yung salary nila doon.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Dyelibins, ano yung TL na tinutukoy mo? at malaki pala at 27 K ha. =) Sir, Timyong, I already tried sa etelecare noon, kaya lang I ddn't pass the phone interview. =D Thanks sa inputs nyo..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I was accepted by convergys, the exams was easy, pero mababa ang bigay... so i declined

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by DGame
    Dyelibins, ano yung TL na tinutukoy mo? at malaki pala at 27 K ha. =)
    you're welcome.
    TL = team leader...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my friend just resigned from convergys.

apparently, she just got fed up with convergys coz they were giving them additional tasks / accounts to handle with MINIMAL training (unlike before), they took away their cheatsheets, internet usage will be limited, and with no salary adjustment.

i think that the salary is around 15K.

IMHO, call centers are not good career stepping stones. sure, the pay might be good but even my friend (ex-convergys) is now telling me that it was "nakakabobo" after sometime.

Convergys