New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I started wearing eyeglasses after college. I wore contacts for a short period but it was too much of an inconvenience. I hate having to take off my contacts at night and I need to bring drops with me all the time. I was never comfortable wearing contacts since my pupils are larger that usual. I need to have custom contacts but there is none available here in Manila. My cornea also got scratched when I was trying to remove my contacts, unfortunately the scratch/scar is permanent.

When I was still in grad school, my cousin and I participated in a study for contact lenses. We were endorsed by our Optha naman. We were paid to test contact lenses. It was so uncomfortable! The things I do for extra money talaga :bwahaha:

I think guys that wear glasses are cute. It makes them look good boy

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I think guys that wear glasses are cute. It makes them look good boy
    Yeah, you are right. It makes them look like a good boy. But 90% of them are GM's. A wolf in a sheep clothing.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    bakit ung iba 20/20 vision pa din kahit may edad na? solely nasa genes ba ung paglabo ng mata?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I can vouch for the transition lenses. First time ko palang magsalamin at 2 weeks palang since nung nagstart ako magsuot. 2 in 1 na siya. May kamahalan nga lang ang transition lens.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    bakit ung iba 20/20 vision pa din kahit may edad na? solely nasa genes ba ung paglabo ng mata?
    Dahil sa dami ng mga gadget ngayon na lumalabas, bata pa lang lumalabo na mata. On my part, dahil sa computer, kakabasa ng mga post mo. (kidding).

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    One of my weaknesses.... Lady drivers wearing eyeglasses.... He he he.....

Meaning I let them pass me.......

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Been using glasses since Grade 4 and I've been through a lot of different pairs. Hell, I even have Harry Potter glasses yun Grade 5. As for high school, I've mainly been using contact lenses. As long as I don't wear them for an extended period, they fit my eyes just right. It takes a few weeks to adjust when initially trying them out though (if memory serves me correctly, I was introduced them thanks to my sister's prenup).

But since I've went from 2.00 (early elementary) to 6.00 at the end of high school, I had undergone laser eye surgery just this year to resolve my eye problems. The wonders of 15/20 means I don't need to squint much while watching Backroom Casting :naughty2:

It depends on females, but I don't discriminate against glasses. Some look hotter with or without them

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    One of my weaknesses.... Lady drivers wearing eyeglasses.... He he he.....

Meaning I let them pass me.......
    I'm guilty of that. Pag nahihirapan ako magmerge I open my window so cars will give way, kasi babae na, nakasalamin pa

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You already look ***y with that plus matching brush of your hair above your ear....

Sis, next time, say thank you with a flying kiss, it will certainly make a man`s heart flutter.....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast