New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    If you are rich and famous. why Marry? e.g. Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant.
    ...Dolphy ...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung short time, pwede pa yan. Tipong patikim tikim lang.

Pero kung love and flirting na, definitely.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Patikim-tikim = por kilo!

Too much of a good thing is bad naman talaga.. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    YES, sabi nga ng karamihan dito, dyan nag-uumpisa ang lahat sa pa-text2X. Then, why would you care to txt with someone if you're not interested with her? Ako, maingat na ko pagdating sa mga ganyan, umiiwas na lang akong makipagtxt because my wife caught me for many times na. Kaya kung minsan, mas gusto ko na lang yong sinasabing por kilo, patikim-tikim lang. Buy***ual na nga daw ako sabi ng 1 friend ko because I pay to have ***. hehe! But for me, I pay for peace of mind. hehe!

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    so if you flirt even only once but have no intentions on going beyond flirting.. you can be labeled a cheater?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Iyan ang sabi nila...

Ano ang nasa isip mo, bro.?

14.7K:cow:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Any interest to any party other than the legal ones is alright but to pursue such is already cheating
    there are somany kinds of acts that can be considered cheating....emotional is one ...
    It is true that anything new is exciting but after excitement is the circumstance.....that is me talking as a life coach...
    on the other hand personal opinion is very different....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    so if you flirt even only once but have no intentions on going beyond flirting.. you can be labeled a cheater?
    Under the law, no. But according to the church, infidelity can include emotional attachment.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Yung tipong patext text lang ng mga sweet nothings pero wala naman physical ***. Is it still considered cheating?

Your thoughts
    Wala naman physical *** pero the mind is working. That's what we call LUST. Remember, there is no big or small sin, kaya e todo mo! baka mahuli pa kayo ng asawa nyo dahil sa text, walang pagkakaiba yan sa physical *** or none, away ang hantungan.

Ito brod, spiritual advise from the Bible from Apostle Matthew:
    5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
    5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his
    heart.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Flirting sa text kasi malaking chance na magtagal. Convenient eh.

Cheating is cheating, level lang magka-iba like if sa lalaki ka mag-flirt iba na yun!!!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Is it considered cheating if no physical ***