New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I just hate the type of people of who always makes pakitang gilas during official meetings. They talk and talk and talk, always ask for the sun and the moon without taking into consideration the schedule of an entire project. Don't they know that trying to implement additional, non-essential functionalities poses more risk to delivering a bug-free product within the allocated timeframe?

I also hate bosses who don't have the guts to stand up to abusive clients like the ones mentioned above. They're almost always agree-able to anything (even when we raised concerns) because they're not the ones who'll have a hard time implementing the said solution...

*sigh* Sorry, Dilbert-type rant here.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i hate our postal service. it takes so long for my mail to reach me from the central post office. i just found out that i passed the NCLEX, had to wait a long time for the results due to our inefficient mail system.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I hope the contractor doing SLEX rehabilitation can put more lights on their construction areas especially at night! Public safety should be the priority!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    I hope the contractor doing SLEX rehabilitation can put more lights on their construction areas especially at night! Public safety should be the priority!
    AMEN to that!!!

Ako magrereklamo...

GMA, 5 taon na nakatiwangwang padin NAIA 3!!!!!!!! ano ba naman yan!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    im not even sure what to make of people im about to mention. i recently rushed my wife to the emergency room after consulting with a nurse on the phone. we were advised to call 911 due to her chest pain and difficulty breathing.

maybe needed or not, but this place is upscale and probably one of the best hospitals here. the emergency area was packed and i can tell that some people are unhappy with all the wait. within 20 minutes, a verbal exchang happened between a son of a waiting patient and security. f, s, n words were yelled until minutes later when additional security arrived and the person decided to leave.

while this is happening, i overheard a mom with her daughter next to us expressing her frustration that the guy yelling only delays everyone and that she has been waiting for about 3 hours. she went on and tells everyone that the staff has a shift change and eating pizza blah blah blah blah blah. about 1.5 hours later, my wife got called. the mom suddenly stood up and rushed to the assistant who called my wife and started protesting "she just got here." she kept yapping away and all the assistant just repeated for her to wait and that she is delaying things for everyone. what an awkward moment. i was getting upset and at the same time kinda understanding about her long wait.

here's the kicker. she did get called, and i later found out that she went to emergency for her daughter whom i observed talking, laughing with her while waiting. im not sure what the urgency was for her to take her daughter and wait for hours. shortly, she came out smiling like she won something and left with her family.

i guess i did the right thing and decided not to say anything since nothing was directed at us. and if i did, it will not help. during the rest of the time they were there, i either gave a blank stare or just act like they do not exist. these events also justify my education field and reminds me that it will always be in demand.

p.s. i hate drivers who do not use their signals and weaves in and out of lanes.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sigh...... Our newborn daughter seems to like being active at night....... just like the first one......

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Complain...about anything!