Share ko lang po ang bagong product ng comodo

Hi Guys,

Good news! We have just released COMODO Internet Security 3.5.53896.424!

What is COMODO Internet Security?
=======================
COMODO Internet Security is the product in which we have integrated COMODO Antivirus, COMODO Firewall and COMODO Defense+ in a seamless manner.

Our philosophy, as you well know, is about “Prevention” being your first line of defense. CIS now has an AV component however this AV component is there to make Prevention more usable. We believe in a Layered Security Architecture where Prevention - Detection - Cure (in that order) is the components needed for a good security. Of course Prevention being the first line of defense, CIS does not compromise on this philosophy and continues to prevent malware from infecting the PC in the first place. And with the help of the detection technology (AV) built in CIS we can now offer easier to use security technology that has “prevention” as its first line of defense.

This release also addresses numerous issues previously reported in COMODO Firewall 3.0.x.x versions.

FAQ?
=======================

1 - Where can I download COMODO Firewall or COMODO Antivirus alone?
The COMODO Internet Security package will help you to install either one of the products alone.

2 - I am a previous COMODO Firewall user and have my own antivirus solution. Do I have to uninstall it?
No. You can choose to install Firewall or Antivirus alone. But we do not recommend having 2 security products of the same functionalty to be installed at the same time.

3 - When will the updates be available?
Depending on your location, you should be able to get the updates starting from 10/28/2008, Tuesday.

4 - Am I going to lose my previous settings if I update?
COMODO Firewall users will be able to keep their original settings. However CAV2 users will lose the old settings.

5 - Can I import my previous configurations into this version?
Yes.

6 - I was a BETA tester and had BETA releases already installed. What should I do?
Please uninstall the BETAs and reinstall the released version. Otherwise, you might not get the proper virus database updates.

Whats New?
=======================
NEW! COMODO Internet Security: Seamlessly integrated Firewall, Antivirus and HIPS products
IMPROVED! System Resource Usage is improved
IMPROVED! Default security policies are optimized to protect new COM interfaces/registry keys/files
IMPROVED! Summary section now has links to appropriate sections
FIXED! Wrong application name is detected by firewall
FIXED! Firewall blocks fragmented packets even if it is disabled
FIXED! There are many small fixes/improvements addressed in this release

Download Locations:

32-bit:
=======================
URL: http://download.comodo.com/cis/downl..._Vista_x32.exe
Size: 24.6 MB (25,831,688 bytes)
MD5: 04497fd02ddea5c790514ea0da345666
SHA1: bbdd3bd6296ae5fcd5f6b8859f7da50d5eb14323

64-bit: