New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    some people get more caught up with the act itself rather than why we perform the act for

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    no matter who you are, what you do, we are all human beings..let's just accept this fact; to err is human to forgive is divine..ergo, magpakabanal tayong lahat..

taga simbahan man o hindi..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "no matter who you are, what you do"

kala ko "david's salon brings out the best in you.."

:D :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by the_wildthing
    Well... I think the church should be flexible enough in this case... to change with the times. After all, they didn't know about this disease at the time the "rule" was written, right?
    also agree 100%
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    OT:hehehe.. sir theveed papasyalan ko ho minsan yang BBPD place mapahilamusan sina taxi-saviour at coding-buster..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang wala na siyang magagawa don, kasi talagang kaugalian na siguro ng simbahan un. pero dapat nga maintindihan nila ung ganong sitwasyon. pero kelan ba nakinig ang simbahan. tsk tsk. kung ayaw nila e di wag! sa case nung bata ano gusto mangyari ng simbahan don. mapahamak ung bata. tsk tsk.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    The bible says if you accept Jesus and follow the word of God, you can go to heaven. I don't think they won't let that little girl enter the gates of heaven because she failed to eat that piece of wheat. If that's the case then I say 99.99999% of us will up in purgatory for some other technicalities. I think about *** every 247 seconds, they better clear some room for me then.

Church doctrine is so outdated and most of the rituals they practice is invented by humans anyway (most of it is Greek influenced), not by God.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ephesians 2:8

"For it is by GRACE through FAITH that you are saved NOT by WORKS so no one may BOAST."

Not really the exact words basahin nyo nalang ang bible to get the exact verse.

Anyone who has REAL and TRUE faith in Jesus will be spared. Those who obey his commands will be saved.

Thats the problem with most people they think by doing good works will save them.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Our Church Rules our just obsolete. Kaya pati Population Control nadadamay eh.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hmmm... mukhang nagiging Catholic Church bashing thread na ito ah.... Religion wars ? :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Comment on this... Allergic girl denied communion