New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    wala lang, nakakatuwa lang. cute cute talaga ng chow chow. thats in mckinley road on our way to G4.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Cute? Yung aso or owner? Safety violation yan! Dapat naka-seatbelt yung aso. Dapat sinabihan mo, sabay hingi ng phone number... hehehe.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ganda nga ng Chow-chow, parang maliit na lion........any idea kung magkano ang chow-chow pup? Nagpapabili kasi daughter ko.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    san kaya nakatira yung chow chow?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    That chow-chow looks like the one good chow-chow at our home. It looks good (parang lion nga) but not all chow-chow look like that. For example, the other chow-chows we have doesnt even come close in terms of looks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nice pooch.

At least it didn't try to jump out of the window and bite someone like my 168lb rottweiler often tried. Chows don't look like they slobber a lot either. I don't see drool around its mouth. Good doggie.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My cousin's chowchow rides in the extended bed of her Explorer Sport-Trac.

Dog anecdote: My dad wrecked our car back in the seventies when he went to pick up the dog after it ran out into the streets in the middle of winter. After a short chase, he managed to catch it and stick it in the front seat.

Unfortunately, the dog was almost as heavy as he was. Sitting in the front seat, the dog wrestled him for the steering wheel. The winner? A tree.
    Last edited by niky; August 27th, 2006 at 11:49 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ang cute cute nya!! High maintainance lang.

I forgot to mention, I heard mahal daw tong breed na to. How true?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cute, alright..but owning a chowchow isnt like owning a teddy bear. temperamental in nature ang asong yan. may amoy na matitira kahit anong sabon mo...a pain in the a$$ to take of the hair...

in short...FOR SERIOUS PET OWNERS only.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    cute, alright..but owning a chowchow isnt like owning a teddy bear. temperamental in nature ang asong yan. may amoy na matitira kahit anong sabon mo...a pain in the a$$ to take of the hair...

in short...FOR SERIOUS PET OWNERS only.

Ganun ba? Papabili pa naman yung anak ko, mahal pala maintenance ng breed na ito.

Askal na lang. Kahit bahaw, kinakain. He-he!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
chow chow:)