New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm in a really big dilemma in choosing my next vehicle.

My heart is really with the Montero GLX M/T (1,290,000). I have wanted this vehicle from as far back as when I got my Altis in 2010. When I was recently given a chance by my family to justify my getting an SUV, I was very ecstatic about it as I could finally get a Montero. But then I started reading about the horror stories on the after sales service of Mitsubishi so now I am having second thoughts about the car that I really want. The Fortuner is beyond budget and I really don't like the looks. The Hilux is an option but based on the feedback I got, it's not such a good pick up (matagtag) and I did not like it so much too when I went to the showroom.

My mind goes for the new full model change Altis G A/T coming next year (less than 900,000 +) I am a Toyota fan and I will definitely have peace of mind if I get an Altis. I also have nothing but good things to say about Toyota Pasig. I know that if I get a car at Toyota Pasig that my car (and I) will be taken cared of and I will have no difficulty claiming warranty. I also get to save money if I get an Altis because I would assume that the base model or G model would not reach the 1.2M mark naman, plus I will get to own an AT vehicle since my current Altis is a manual.

so in choosing a car, do you go for what you desire (heart) or what is practical (mind)?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I'm in a really big dilemma in choosing my next vehicle.

My heart is really with the Montero GLX M/T (1,290,000). I have wanted this vehicle from as far back as when I got my Altis in 2010. When I was recently given a chance by my family to justify my getting an SUV, I was very ecstatic about it as I could finally get a Montero. But then I started reading about the horror stories on the after sales service of Mitsubishi so now I am having second thoughts about the car that I really want. The Fortuner is beyond budget and I really don't like the looks. The Hilux is an option but based on the feedback I got, it's not such a good pick up (matagtag) and I did not like it so much too when I went to the showroom.

My mind goes for the new full model change Altis G A/T coming next year (less than 900,000 +) I am a Toyota fan and I will definitely have peace of mind if I get an Altis. I also have nothing but good things to say about Toyota Pasig. I know that if I get a car at Toyota Pasig that my car (and I) will be taken cared of and I will have no difficulty claiming warranty. I also get to save money if I get an Altis because I would assume that the base model or G model would not reach the 1.2M mark naman, plus I will get to own an AT vehicle since my current Altis is a manual.

so in choosing a car, do you go for what you desire (heart) or what is practical (mind)?
    Hey, I thought you were mad at Toyota Pasig.:D
    I think it would be better to wait till the new full model Altis to come out, test drive it, read it's reviews before you make a decision.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Hey, I thought you were mad at Toyota Pasig.:D
    I think it would be better to wait till the new full model Altis to come out, test drive it, read it's reviews before you make a decision.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    I just talked to my SA and I am not mad anymore. Actually, it's what he promised me that had me in this dilemma. Toyota Pasig has top notch after sales service.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Can we have a balance of both mind and heart?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Heart.

No small wonder puro bulok ang kotse ko.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mind here,- and a speck of "leap of faith"....
    (That is why at any given time, our vehicles are of different brands... )

20.8K:loveshower:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Heart. Every car has its quirks. Kung mahal mo sya sasabihin mo lang may personality sya. Kung di mo sya mahal mabibwisit ka lang.

Teka pwede rin 'to sa Family and Relationships forum ah

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sa type and brand of vehicle ako pag sa kulay si esmi.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd take a test drive first before deciding what's on my heart and on my mind.

Marami palang Chiz Escudero dito, Heart ang pinipili. :D

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Speaking of Heart and the honorable senator, palagi ang dalawa na yan dito sa may Brasserie Boheme. Lunch or dinner time. In reality pala Heart is a bit on the thin side ....... :D

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast