New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    While eating at a Korean franchised resto some weeks back, the in-house entertainment was a series of K-pop videos playing on their LCD TV's. A friend commented about how pretty the singers were. Another guy who spent some time in Korea pointed to another table where a bunch of plain-looking Korean girls were sitting and whispered, "Wanna see how real Korean girls look like? Check out the other table. Untouched by cosmetic surgeon's hands."

Dito rin sa atin, meron mga artistang biktima, este kliyente ni Belo. Magaganda nga, pero mga anak, panget. Di pa na-operahan.
    Last edited by JackFlash; November 1st, 2012 at 12:20 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I wonder what was the case filed---deception? misrepresentation? I think, granting the divorce was already fine but why penalize the woman for just wanting to have a good life, the way she sees it? Ang babae daw kasi likas na vanidoso. Just like in advertising, make the product more attractive para mas marketable. Sigh....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dnomyar View Post
    I wonder what was the case filed---deception? misrepresentation? I think, granting the divorce was already fine but why penalize the woman for just wanting to have a good life, the way she sees it? Ang babae daw kasi likas na vanidoso. Just like in advertising, make the product more attractive para mas marketable. Sigh....

I have to agree. Tama na yung hiwlay na. Kung likas na vain babae, tanggapin din nila na likas na polygamous lalaki at malibog!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Grabe ampanget nyan. And those kids are just ugly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Grabe ampanget nyan. And those kids are just ugly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sige ikaw na gwapo...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mabuti pangit lang, masklap kung pangit na trans gender pa.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hmm, you’ve got to wonder what kind of man would shun his own child because he thinks she’s too ugly – one who was shallow enough to only love his wife for her looks, perhaps?
    Actually, the woman is better off without him. Besides pangit din siguro yung lalake. I've seen some couples where one of the spouses is attractive while the other isn't. Yet the kids turn out to be good-looking.
    Last edited by JackFlash; November 2nd, 2012 at 12:39 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    On the other hand, I never heard that Paulina Porizkova was disillusioned by Ric Ocasek's looks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    On the other hand, I never heard that Paulina Porizkova was disillusioned by Ric Ocasek's looks.

yan ang true love.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Actually, the woman is better off without him. Besides pangit din siguro yung lalake. I've seen some couples where one of the spouses is attractive while the other isn't. Yet the kids turn out to be good-looking.
    peping & tingting cojuangco.
    buti lahat ng anak, nagmana sa ina........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
In China: Man sues wife for being "ugly"