New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Sabihin mo sa Tongressman's natin to make a death penalty law... This is not a simple case of tit for tat. They allow death penalty, we don't! Simple!
    Sinabi ko na sakanila! :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Random thoughts regarding the matter.

- The law applies to all or none at all. You go to another country, you must respect their laws.
    - Evidence doesn't lie. What does it say?
    - Typical Filipino clan mentality. "Waaah, my family member is a good person!" Watch as the typical brainless indio (most especially those stupid leftists) sprout anti-Chinese slogans because of this. You know it happened with the Contemplacion case.
    - Chinese government one of the most infamous when it comes to getting what they want, never mind logic or fair play. Kung Japan nga di sila takot gag*hun, tayo pa kaya?
    - So, did the Chinese government ask the families to buy the bullets to be used to shoot the convicts? I remember I've read somewhere that's what they do to death-row inmates in China: the family of the convict has to shoulder the cost of the bullet to be used to shoot the convict.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    - Evidence doesn't lie. What does it say?
    Ang pagkarinig ko sa balita eh may nagbigay lang ata sakanya ng bag?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    then he deserves to be shot just by being so stupid, i mean c'mon somebody gives you a bag, 4-6kilos of heroin then you just waltz in the airport??? i think he snorted a kilo of that stuff that's why his reasoning is so idiotic

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    kung papakawalan nila yung nahuli sa ganyan excuse, gagamitin din ng tunay na criminal ang ganyan excuse... pag nahuli siya, papakawalan din siya

so burden tuloy sa authorities yan

kailangan nila i-differentiate kung sino ang innocent drug courier at kung sino ang tunay na criminal?

duh

di pwede ganyan

mawawalan ng kwenta yung batas

if they let the innocent drug mules go, then every real drug smuggler who gets caught will just say "hey, it's not mine, somebody asked me to carry it"

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dapat ba baguhin ng China ang batas nila dahil sa katangahan ng ilang pinoy?

the responsibility falls on the Phil. govt

the Phil. govt should tell its people not to become stupid drug mules

it's not China that should bend

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    China won't bend... Hahaha they even bully Japan around (remember the fisherman fiasco? Sino bumigay in the end? JAPAN! They released the Chinese fisherman and China didn't pay for damages on Japanese ships), Pilipinas pa kaya...

Hay its SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST yet again in demonstration...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    China won't bend... Hahaha they even bully Japan around (remember the fisherman fiasco? Sino bumigay in the end? JAPAN! They released the Chinese fisherman and China didn't pay for damages on Japanese ships), Pilipinas pa kaya...

Hay its SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST yet again in demonstration...
    on the world stage, siga ang China

ang Pinas? wala. employment agency

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    haha. . .as if china will listen to them

ang bababaw talaga ng mga opisyales ng gobyerno natin. . .kung seryoso silang sagipin yung mga convicted pinoys e gamitin ang diplomats at makipag-usap ng closed door with their counterparts

pag me nagyayaring ganyan e dinadaan sa publicity/media para masabi na me ginagawa sila. . .pero ang totoo e nakakasama pa kasi kung anu-anong stupid comments ang lumalabas sa kanila--nabibisto lang ng buong mundo kung ano ang laman ng mga utak nila

para sa kanila, lahat e madadaan sa publicity

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    quid pro quo?

1972 Lim Seng execution

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
China to execute 3 pinoy drug smuggler.