New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    related to the other thread about my friend's annulment issue, if pa support sa kanya ang child, usually how much % po ang kinukuha sa income nya.? your inputs would be appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nabasa ko lang po ito, pero i-ko-confirm ko na lang din sa kaibigan ko lawyer, ang alam ko 15% of your net income for 1 child, 20% for 2 children and 25% for 3 or more

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hello Sir sean-archer...try this link: http://www.gov.ph/faqs/familycode.asp title 8 article 201 or he may try listening to atty Danny Concepcion DZBB AM every 7pm ata....or read the book with regards to familycode also, author is Jose Nolledo....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thanks for quick replies fellow tsikoteers

eleiner: sige po, paki confirm po

mango: il advise him to check out these resources

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    up lang po, baka may makatulong pa.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sa mga nakakaalam about law, patulong po.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi Sean,
    aM not sure about percentage. What I know is that the amount of support one can get from a spouse is NOT a fixed percentage as Art. 201 of the FamilyCode says: "The amount of support shall be in proportion tothe resources and means of the giver, and to the necessities of the recipient." It means, that the parties will have to go to court, present evidence about the resources and means of the giver, and evidence of the necessities of the claimant, and the Court shall decide and grant the support claimed based on the strenght of their evidence. regards

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    follow the law or just give what you think is appropriate.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dont follow the law. Follow your conscience kahit anong mangyari anak mo pa din yun.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    the problem is parang sobra hinihingi ng girl, shes asking for 50% of my friend's income na definitely sobra-sobra na yun sa bata. sa girl lang mabibigay yung sobra to think that the girl initiated the separation.

% of child support