New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i dont think those "professionals" are doing their sworn statement...

in general, its a pity why pinoy themselves complaim, when pinoy themselves makes the rot... (though not all)

i agree the medical tourism business might go down the drain...sayang!

me masama ng nangyari dun sa tao, nabastos siya dahil siya ay nagpabastos, pero wag naman ng babuyin pa ang pagkatao niya...

all of us may be faced on that particular scenario, minus the spray bottle, but imagine our mom or wife laboring, imagine if we are undergoing a surgical procedure, the staff may just be making fun of us...

it is ok, to talk and laugh during operation, i am doing that but we dont talk about the patient, more so in humiliating them while they are in twilight.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The difficulty lies in the fact that we are supposed to trust these people. we place our lives in their hands as they put us under anaesthesia. and we expect them to act with a certain decorum. Now with this out would many still trust their doctor/surgeon implicitly? Hard considering we know how this culture has been debased by bad media focused on making fun of others. Just check the jokes on TV.

Interesting how a few rotten apples can spoil the barrel.

What is even more interesting is since they have put a black eye on medical tourism it is like they have unwittingly affected a national endeavor. Was it worth the laughs?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sino ngayon ang magkakaroon ng peace of mind na mag undergo ng surgery sa kahit anong hospital dito sa Pinas?

Or mag undergo ng surgery where the surgeons and nurses are filipino?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    thats what i meant. ang dapat ma investigate ay kung kanino nanggaling yun video. discussing about the staff's behaviour would be pointless since hindi naman lahat nakikitawa(i doubt). lets just not be too quick to point our fingers muna. sympathy for the gay? a bit...but he got himself in that situation so he should be prepared for the backlash
    a lot of them were taking pics and videos.

kahit hindi lahat nakitawa, wala naman sa kanila ang nagpigil sa behavior ng iba.

lahat sila dapat medical professionals diba?

And nasa trabaho sila. Wala sila sa gimikan.

Nasa hospital sila. Nasa operating room sila.

baket ang behavior nila parang behavior ng mga nag iinuman?

How can we say pointless ang pag discuss sa behavior nila?

e ung unprofessional behavior nga nila ang entire issue.

----------------

i dont care about that stupid gay. he can shove anything up his sh*t canal.

what i care about is the behavior of people who you are supposed to trust when you're under anesthesia.

Yan pala ang ginagawa ng mga surgeon and nurses sa operating room?
    Last edited by uls; April 18th, 2008 at 10:38 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

what i care about is the behavior of people who you are supposed to trust when you're under anesthesia.

Unfortunately while this was documented, how many more similar incidents had gone through unaccounted for.

I for one will now see surgery in the Philippines in a different light.

If this is how society is turning out something must be done. Something drastic since there was a time when being a medical practicioner was an honorable job...now with the jologs behavior...hmmm

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I totally dont care how medical professionals behave OUTSIDE their profession.

Maglasing sila, magwala sila, sumayaw sila ng hubad, mag orgy sila... wala ako pakialam

PERO wag nila dalhin ung pagkajologs at kengkoy nila sa trabaho.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    not to mention the festive mood and distractions is not conducive to having immense concentration needed in surgery.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    uls: whats done is done. its pointless to persecute the people inside the room and unfair din on some of the people there. what should be done is determine how the video got out and from whom. and also prevent something like this from happening again.

an analogy would be...

sa isang riot, huhuliin mo rin ba yun mga usi kung nakiki usi lang sila at nagsisigaw? would you put them in the same bag as the looters? would you persecute the act or the people doing it? mahirap maging indiscriminate baka pati ang mga inosente madale.

personally,i think that the management should answer for all of this. command responsibility na lang.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    a lot of them were taking pics and videos.

people will be people...personally,i again think that the management should be liable for this.

i also want to make it clear that i dont know anybody in the video :D baka may magisip na may kakilala ako dyan and im here in their defence hehehe
    just giving an unpassionate and unbiased opinion...

BUT THEN...

kung may oath yun mga yan,then kailangan nga may gawin ang regulating body ng mga yan. wala akong alam sa mga oath ng mga medical professionals. but taking away their licence would be too much i guess...and probably incompassionate. para mo nang inalis yun chance nila to do good and redeem themselves :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/90145/Do...ndal-face-raps

well, only 3 doctors and 1 nurse is in deep sh*t.

the rest got off easy

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Cebu Hospital Scandal Video