New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Well, its not actually our car but the Corolla XE AE101 issued to my mom brand new on Dec 1993 then returned it to the office on Jan 2001 really sucks! Power steering fluid servo hose (i dunno how you guys call it), bursted twice. First in Rustan's Makati and the 2nd in front of our house. Nagkalat ang PS fluid, kakahiya! Because of the Financial Crisis, in line with the gov't project to lessen expenses, SEC decided to sell all its AE101 Corollas (XE and GLis) to all its officials (which includes my mom) who are using these cars. The official car of my mom had only 83,000+++ when she gave it back to the office before I graduated highschool. They were selling it to us for 110,000 No way! also the blue paint was so dull. My parents, didnt buy it even if its casa maintained. We settled for an AE111 Corolla. my mom was still using the Ae101 corolla when we bought the AE111 coz she knows that it will not last long. Hehehhehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Maybe just the power steering system issue, not to mention the notchy gearshift. But hey, the AE101/EE100 are the best in their class. They have good economy and very reliable elsewhere. The suspension is ideal for our bad road conditions, albeit the front ground clearance being relatively high. The GLi can also measure up against all 1.6 without variable valve timing.

As for cars that sucked, it will have to be my friend's 95 Volvo 850 GLT A/T wagon. Other than good space and safety, it's a loser everywhere. The engine is buzzy, drinks fuel and can't quite get away from a stock Civic VTi A/T. The gearbox is clumsy and inaccurate in shifting. Rattles are also prevalent in the univiting cabin, especially at the tailgate. Steering and suspension feel is nowhere near extraordinary, thus no driver rewards. An Accord is much more fun.

Good riddance though when he already replaced it with a new V70 T5. While I think that his former car was already abused when he bought it second-hand a few years ago, it's still a disappointment on Volvo's part.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Wala pa naman naeencounter so far. :sigh: :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    1986 Nissan Pulsar NX. 2-door compact with 55hp. You know it's bad when a semi/18-wheeler gains on it while climbing uphill.

Mine was red too. Plus, it was a bit sleeker than this. This one looks like an older model.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 4th, 2009 at 10:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    AhhhhH! Renzo! Ban Ban Ban! Hukay hukay! :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ :shhh: madami kasing interesting post dati eh. :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    1996 L300 versa van.. lakas magoverheat

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Daewoo Racer. Car overheated less than a month after it was bought brand new!!! This car must have overheated 20% of the time that I drove it. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Toyota town ace. sucks big time!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    99 pajero fieldmaster. lemon talaga my mom bought it brand new and gave it to me nung magcocollege na ko. after 5months nagkaproblema sa manibela at brakes, ginawa naman ng casa ng libre. after a year nagpalit na ko ng goma kasi yung 1 sumabog na. after 2 years tumataas ang temperature, naayos naman. nung 4th year ako that was 2004 nawalan ako ng preno, pinaayos ko na lang then binenta ko na.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Car that sucks....