New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    guys my friend told me that car prices will go down next year.. she was able to read an article about this last week.. but i refuse to believe her cuz she might have misread it... :bald:

Does anyone know somthing about this? cause i'm planning to get a new car early next year..:speechles

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Huh!? :puyat: anong article? Anong date? Tsaka ilang percent? Tnx

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bat naman bababa? eh kakapalit lang ng tax scheme..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    malabong bumaba sa tingin ko lahat nagtataasan eh

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sana nga bumaba....plan ko kasing bumili ng car next year

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Kind of interesting to read that article. With all the economic figures like increasing inflation rates and possible further devaluation of Philippine currency, pointing out to a much harder and difficult times ahead. But I would like to read that article and see how the analysis was made.

All I know is that manufacturers make cars that are affordable/cheaper but they never make current prices cheaper. There's a difference in there. I'll set an example to make this point clearer. Example is Toyota's scheme on marketing. As you can see, Corolla never made cheaper ever, but toyota made affordable/cheaper cars like Vios and avanza.(Oo nga pala, subjective nga pala when I said "Cheap". Just trying to set an example to get my point across).

Ciao!
    Last edited by cyberdoc95; December 14th, 2004 at 07:37 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Kung bababa ang dollar exchange rate at ang cost of electricity, pwedeng bumaba din yung prices.. (both scenarios unlikely)...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    and she told me nga pla na ung reason daw kc mahina un sales ng car companies ngayon kc madami wla pera... i'LL try to find that article in the newspaper she was talking about..

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Thats a good news but I doubt, the dollar exchange rate is so high and go higher everyday.

But who knows... let's wait and see.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think they did drop the price now. I was eyeing on the lancer GLS and it was selling at 720K, now they're selling it at 690K. As for the other models, they also took off 30k.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Car prices will decrease in 2005?