New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I followed the instructions from Globe website but I can't seem to update my BB to OS 6. Some of the people at the site gave testimonials that they were able to update but mostly says that they can't. I don't know how to go about it and the BC here in our place don't know either.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    OMG bro...me call center yata ang Globe, call mo na lang...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    lanya, nababduyan ako sa OMG ko sa itaas...

palitan ko sun and the beach na lang....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    lanya, nababduyan ako sa OMG ko sa itaas...

palitan ko sun and the beach na lang....
    Oo nga, naging conyotic ka tuloy. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Have you tried going straight to BB's site? Here, check this out: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...F6F75432.node1

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    Have you tried going straight to BB's site? Here, check this out: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...F6F75432.node1
    Yan lumabas bro sa link mo?
    But I did try to directly check with them and the advice is that there is no update yet for my phone. I guess the version of the OS 5 here in the Philippines is not yet part of the whole updates. Kaso nga may testimoial na yung naka-BB9300 eh na-updtae niya. There must be somethig wrong talaga. I will try to install the program update and the desktop manager (to check lang) in another PC/Laptop.

We're Sorry...

You've entered this page in error because you have the incorrect link.

Please make sure that you have the correct link to download BlackBerry software.

If you have any questions, please contact the webmaster.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Na update ko BB ng wife ko to OS 6 few months back search mo sa net meron Isang step na gagawin, u need to delete a certain file doon Sa installer to be able to update nakalimutan ko na eh yun bagong labas pa kasi yun OS 6 na update ko na matagal na yun eh.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Na update ko BB ng wife ko to OS 6 few months back search mo sa net meron Isang step na gagawin, u need to delete a certain file doon Sa installer to be able to update nakalimutan ko na eh yun bagong labas pa kasi yun OS 6 na update ko na matagal na yun eh.
    Yup, its the vendor xml file. Kaso na-try ko na din pero ayaw talaga. Kakainis nga but it's ok if not. Maybe later they will have an automatic update naman na. I'll just wait for it siguro.

Can't update my BB 9300 to OS 6!!! HELP!