New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Could any of you recommend me a good culinary arts school? I can do basic cooking, prito here and there, adobo, curry chicken, stew and those stuff. I guess I want to go to the next level. Not sure which school is good or not.

I want to learn to make dimsums, pastries, and cook chinese food in high heat.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Center for Culibary Arts-Manila at Katipunan

tagasaan ka po ba?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    cafe ysabel...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    MAHALLLLLLLL yun ah. hehehehehe mern dyn sa katipunan dalwa ata yun nag cocompete yun dalwang schools. my friend graduated i one of them if forgot the name ask ko na lng sya ask ko na rin magkanu.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Gretzky, I'm in Manila. Are these schools hard to get into? Do I need to dig up my transcript? I just need to take a class rather than another degree.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup mahal dun haha...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Center for Culinary Arts located along katipunan ave. yung sa taas ng cravings.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    wala bang cooking school si sandy daza? si heny sison?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my brother is currently enrolled on the culinary arts program of DLSU-CSB. it's an associate degree actually.

total price of the 18 month program is P300,000.

there will be some lectures at first. then for the actual hands-on part, they are currently at cafe ysabel.

btw, you can enroll directly at cafe ysabel but i don't think that they are authorized to give out a degree unlike CSB.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    it's Center of Asian Culinary Studies at Cafe Ysabel, owned by Chef Gene Gonzales.

meron sa CACS and CCA-Manila ng ma short programs like International Cuisine, Baking, Asian Cusisine, mga 6 months program yan. magastos talaga, pero it's all worth it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Culinary arts school?