New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i need to have a double-sided brochure printed, small volumes lang (mga 10 or 20), i was hoping for the quality of a high-end car brochure (like yung mga fold-out brochures ng toyota previa and altis) with thick paper stock

dimensions of the brochure is 10 x 8 inches

i went to pixografx in mega but they dont do double-sided printing, so they referred me to fax n parcel in mega also, they quoted me a price of 40 pesos per side, which comes out to 80 pesos per brochure... hehe, parang ang mahal.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...how about those shops that make business cards?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    like where? kailangan ko rin magpagawa ng business cards hehe :D along with the brochures :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    actually ako din kailangan magpagawa ng business cards and brochures. for the cards, gusto ko sana yung embossed pa. Need it for my Office kasi. hehehe.. any suggestions din?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm...sa megamall merong at least dalawa. isa sa basement, isa parang nasa 2nd floor. sorry, can't remember which buliding

dunno kung kaya nila ng embossed. baka kelangang sa printing press un. tanong ko sa opis kung san sila nagpagawa

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hello , we are actually opening a store ( Xprint ) at market market . We accept low volume requirements . currently we are working here at home. will transfer to market market next month. For quotations just text me ... 09178202704. we make really nice layouts . our price is very reasonable!!!
    just text me and i'll call you.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ayus. tsikot.com, where sellers and buyers meet B)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pm mo si 323f (dennis)...gumagawa sila ng film for brochures....printing press na lang kailangan mo after mong ipagawa yung film...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    pm mo si 323f (dennis)...gumagawa sila ng film for brochures....printing press na lang kailangan mo after mong ipagawa yung film...
    color separation pala sila 323f.

mbt & dehadista, i can refer you to our suppliers...pm me na alng if you're interested. ;)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    my friends prints things... they have printed condo brochures, coffee establishments brochures, wedding invites, etc. just PM me if you need his contact number.

Can anyone recommend a place to have brochures printed?