New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo's friend
    TL's average P30-35K starting salary

hindi madali work sa call centers, i think it's a tough choice to stay in the industry weighing the Php which goes with it vs. Quality Life - Health - Long Term Career Goal
    i personally think, call center employees are the new "heroes" given the number of businesses na dito naka-outsourced (corny ba?)

pero mahirap talaga ang buhay, kahit sa single people. ito na lang simple scenario ... when bad trip ka or masaya ka and you want to share it immediately with a friend/nanay or tatay mo/partner etc ... kaso tulog sila :-) kainis kaya buy ka na lang Starbucks coffee hehehehe
    Ganyan lang pala kalaki ang sweldo ng TL's sa call center , babawasan pa ng 25% tax for our honorable tongressmen at senators! Hindi sapat para buhayin ang isang pamilya.

May kapitbahay akong nagta-trabaho sa HSBC, palagi syang night shift...Gusto na nyang mag-resign dahil hindi na nya masubaybayan ang pamilya nya.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i've seen in the news na may plans na ang china para pumasok sa cell center industry within the next few months, ano kaya ang impact nito sa mga call centers sa pilipinas?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser_Ramon
    i've seen in the news na may plans na ang china para pumasok sa cell center industry within the next few months, ano kaya ang impact nito sa mga call centers sa pilipinas?
    Not much IMO. We have a natural english speaking tongue and they don't. Most likely they will transfer back office BPO there like accounting, transcription, etc.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003

yes thats why english profiency is one of their course curriculum.... they are afraid of indians overtaking them in this industry.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005

Sir Alam ko Early 2k pa itong balitang ito... May plans na sila like.. They have this corriculum that will teach Chinese people to read, write and speak conversational english in two years.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi tsikoters! Our company has a limited parking space and the manager wants to come up with a scheme on how to allocate them to the employees. Would you guys mind sharing how your companies provide parking spaces? Is it given to all or only to certain people with authority (i.e. managers only)? I work for a shared service org with around a hundred staff.

TIA!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung limited ang parking space.. pwede mag provide nang monthly parking allowance para pwede mag park sa ibang lugar..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Hi tsikoters! Our company has a limited parking space and the manager wants to come up with a scheme on how to allocate them to the employees. Would you guys mind sharing how your companies provide parking spaces? Is it given to all or only to certain people with authority (i.e. managers only)? I work for a shared service org with around a hundred staff.

TIA!
    Allot spaces for each level; the higher up the corporate ladder, the more guaranteed parking. Kung staff level, first come, first served... better luck next time para sa late. When i was just starting out after college, i would be at the office at 6am just so i could park for free. Free parking, tipid pa sa gas since wala pang traffic (QC to Makati would only take 15mins).

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post

TIA!
    Only the GM should have a guaranteed parking space. Others, free for all na....

13.9K:mop:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
call center team leader salary