New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    "Dyutay" siguro itong si Martinez. Kaya, gustong magpalaki. He-he! Kasalanan mo yan, di mo sinunod advise ni Doc. Ginamit mo agad yang sandata mo, mo eh may "curing" period pa ata yan..........

Di na lang makuntento sa binigay ni Lord.

PhilStar.com
    3 May 2008

http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Me...aid=2008050254

Calayans Face Losing Medical Licenses Over Botched Penis Surgery

An American national who accused cosmetic surgeons Manny and Pie Calayan of “destroying his manhood” has asked the Professional Regulations Commision (PRC) to revoke their medical licenses.

Louem Martinez, 34, also sued them for P26 million in damages.

In both complaints, Martinez said he ended up having a deformed penis after undergoing surgery last year to enlarge it. He said the Calayans repeatedly assured him the process was safe and he was fit to undergo the operation.

He said the operation “could render me impotent for life or may cause my untimely death” because the doctors injected aquagel, which he described as a carcinogenic substance, into his penis.

Martinez is accusing the couple of alleged “conspiracy in the commission of medical malpractices and ethical conducts “in violation of the Code of Ethics of the Board of Medicine.”

The Calayans, who submitted their counter affidavits before the Makati City Prosecutor’s Office last Wednesday, are expected to ask the PRC to junk the case. They are also asking third Assistant City Prosecutor Dennis Rafa to dismiss the multi-million peso civil suit, saying Martinez’s allegations are baseless and untrue.

According to his Filipina girlfriend, Martinez was supposed to marry her late last year after the penile operation. The wedding has since been cancelled.

Manny Calayan, in his counter-affidavit, said he explained the risks involved in the procedure, including the “possibility of penile deformity in the event that the instructions of the surgeon are not carefully followed.”

Manny said he strongly advised Martinez not to engage in *** for a month after the operation, but the patient allegedly replied that “it is hard not to have ***” when he has three girlfriends.

He also countered Martinez’ claim that aquagel is carcinogenic, noting that the substance is a dermal filler consisting mainly of 2.5 percent polyacrylamide, which is protein-based, and 97.5 percent water.

“More importantly, this dermal filler has been duly cleared and certified by the Bureau of Food and Drugs Administration as well as in Europe,” Manny said.

Manny said he never saw Martinez again and was surprised to receive a letter dated Nov. 19, 2007 from the patient’s lawyer. He said he offered to do remedial surgery, including removing the aquagel, but Martinez rejected the offer.

Pie Calayan said she should not have been made a respondent in the case since Martinez is not her patient.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasi naman eh
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; May 3rd, 2008 at 01:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    gusto lang mampera ang loko

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dapat putulin na talaga yan ang yabang 3 girlfriends daw?....babae o bakla?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    teka he was supposed to get married na but has 3 girlfriends? labo.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    He sounded gay too me when I watched his interview.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasi sa bakla din nagpagawa eh....hehehe baka naiingit si Manny calayan kaya sinira yun procedure....hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    here's my question: why inject a known carcinogen into your penis? if the operation was performed properly, does it stop being carcinogenic?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    here's my question: why inject a known carcinogen into your penis? if the operation was performed properly, does it stop being carcinogenic?
    and additional question, why inject your penis in the first place? di ba ang penis ang pinang iinject?...

para inde OT: it is not the size of the ship, it is the motion of the ocean...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    and additional question, why inject your penis in the first place? di ba ang penis ang pinang iinject?...

para inde OT: it is not the size of the ship, it is the motion of the ocean...
    naaannipp bro.. motion of the oceAN ba?... gling ah kasabihan mandaragat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Calayans Accused of Botched Penis Surgery