New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just got my copy.

Top Gear, btw, has been out since the First of the month.

The current C! Magazine has a review of the new Explorer. The price guide has also been updated. They've also started including a mini-F1 magazine with C.

The new price guide is a pretty nice format, hope they can fill in the blanks soon... there are a lot of them... there are still the irritating typos and misinformation in the Buyer's Guide... hopefully they can fix these by the time they release the big one.

Not done with the mag... will post impressions later. :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i just got mine yesterday. Format of the price guide is somewhat from "What Car?" UK. Pero its nice.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i just got my copy ... its good to see that C! is doing its job improving their rag and also back to form (which is being 2 weeks late)..this issue is a far cry from the older issues. although a third of the mag contains the F1 mag preview which to be honest, I dont find interesting..maybe other people would be big fans of F1 racing but not me...eheheh

the price guide is also a great improvement although the fuel mileage is a bit optimistic on some of the cars (baka galing lang sa epa ratings)...most glaring is the e-150 van and the expedition.. abot daw above 6 km/l city ..posible yun kapag nakapatay ang engine..

another observation, why is the trailblazer being compared and treated the same as the freelander & range rover?... i have to read that article.. baka may reason..

havent read it through din..just browsed kaya ewan ko lang kung ano pang kababalaghan ang nasusulat ahahaha..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup... EPA nga yung ratings. 6km/l is perfectly possible... just roll down the windows and turn the AC off... anlakas ng AC nun E150... :D

THe F1 is interesting, well laid-out and written pala yung F1 mag... but it's not for everyone. Sana mag-spawn nalang sila ng local F1 supplement na separate.

Part of the problem with TopGear is the local-foreign content ratio... sana hindi patulan ng C! in the same manner.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

C! mag for November 2004