Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by kuroy
    panalo na daw si kerry....
    teka muna di pa ko bumoboto.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I pick Bush. I don't think Kerry has any clue on the security of this country againts terrorists, but again whoever wins is not up to me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by silverbx986
    teka muna di pa ko bumoboto.
    ako din, pauwi na ko dadaan muna ako sa voting poll

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang malaki ang chance ni bush na manalo ulit! as of this posting, leading si bush 34-3 electoral votes according to cnn.com
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bilis nila mag bilang no? hehehhe...

I'd say malamang si Bush yan, though I hate his policies to death, Kerry might be too weak to handle him, Gore was his real opponent, and yet natalo sya... I don't think Kerry has the leverage... May advantage lagi ang incumbent...

Clinton padin ako ...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    CNN Breaking News!!! -- Latest CNN projections indicate Bush will win Alabama, Tennessee, and Oklahoma, and Kerry will win New Jersey, Illinois, D.C., Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland and Massachusetts.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kawawa naman si GMA kung manalo si bush, na turn off na si bush kay la gloria e hehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    BUSH is taking an early lead, pero KERRY pa ren ako.i think the KERRY could use a change or new ideas in how to resolve the conflict in Iraq.I feel that BUSH took us into a war that should have not happened, I believe that Iraq was a mistake.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    BUSH is taking an early lead, pero KERRY pa ren ako.i think KERRY could use a change or new ideas in how to resolve the conflict in Iraq.I feel that BUSH took us into a war that should have not happened, I believe that Iraq was a mistake.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. Although I voted for Bush, hindi pa nabibilang ang Kerry territories. Bush pa lang ang nabibilang...delikado pa din.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Bush or Kerry?