New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've watched "Bowling for Columbine", which was pretty good, but in my honest opinion, Fahrenheit 9-11 is so anti-Bush it defeats the purpose. Moore went overboard with that film... I was expecting a sober and convincing analysis of Bush...

Even though I'm anti-Bush, I can think of better things to watch.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku kung sa muslim (mohammad) mo ginawa yan magagaya ka kay salman rushdie. magtago ka na sa pinangalingan mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by sequoia
    naku kung sa muslim (mohammad) mo ginawa yan magagaya ka kay salman rushdie. magtago ka na sa pinangalingan mo.
    Good thing Christians are more tolerant then.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I think the MAD spoof was ment to garner a few gaffus and to provoke debate. Is Bush really on the Christian's side? He has been playing with that card since 9/11

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it's funny. a nice piece of satire about how in politics you can basically twist anyone's words against them to discredit them. :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Next thing you know, Bush will be calling Christ a "flip-flopper".

Yes, it really is funny the way that Bush plays the Catholic card and still presses on with his (un)holy war. Most "hawks" have catered very strongly to the conservative religious vote in the US... which unfortunately SUPPORTS the fire and brimstone "let's-go-to-war" attitude of such Presidents.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Majority of Christians may not know it but most of us are against the teachings of Christ.
    Last edited by usokpower; October 23rd, 2004 at 04:39 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    haaay buhay parang life... mga tao ngayon walang sinasanto... puro atheists mga westerners... mga pilinpino naman folk catholics and sunday christians lang...

hindi nakakatawa yan ah, kahit galing pang-MAD

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Well I think some of the infos presented by Moore against Bush is quite true. Though it has ambiguous ending and very one sided.

Usokpower: Ok yang avatar mo ah...Sakuraba?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mikaztro
    Well I think some of the infos presented by Moore against Bush is quite true. Though it has ambiguous ending and very one sided.

Usokpower: Ok yang avatar mo ah...Sakuraba?

Yep, pero matanda na sya no longer in his prime

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bush is against Christ's words? MAD