New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I don't know if this is the right forum but I just wanna share this. I got it from my FB.

From keyboard bully to a wuss.hehe Puntahan ka ba naman ng boxer that you have been bullying on Twitter sa mismong bahay mo kung hindi mo matawag lahat ng santo.haha

Here is the link:

Boxer Curtis Woodhouse Tracks Down Twitter Troll, Shows Up at His House | Bleacher Report

Curtis Woodhouse doesn’t know who you are, but he has a very specific set of skills.

And if you’re talking trash on social media, he will find you.

After losing his light welterweight title in a hard-fought bout last Friday night, the British boxer logged onto Twitter, found an old nemesis—*Jimmyob88—and called him a “waste” and a “complete disgrace” in tweets that have since been deleted.

*woodhousecurtis retire immediately cant even defend a pathetic little title you are a complete disgrace #awfulboxer
    — the master (*jimmyob88) March 11, 2013

*woodhousecurtis Haha u lost u silly mug fight a 10 year old next time if u want to actually win u waste of spunk

Woodhouse—a former under-21 soccer player turned pro boxer—attempted to brush the troll bile off his shoulder, initially retweeting his detractor’s messages and tweeting back, “lol.”

But when *Jimmyob88 kept at it, telling Woodhouse to retire and calling him a “joke,” that’s when Woodhouse said enough was enough.

*woodhousecurtis Whats funny u put so much effort in sacrificed all that time and failed to defend your mickey mouse title #wasteofspunk

*1987holmesj great is a strong word mayweather Ali tyson Lewis were great fighters *woodhousecurtis is a laughable joke in my opinion

*woodhousecurtis just retire lets face it your not good the facts and statistics prove my point a handful of losses already #shitboxer

After that, Woodhouse put the word out, tweeting he would pay £1,000 to anyone who could find him the address and picture of *Jimmyob88, as per The Daily Mail.

The troll continued to do troll things. Obviously, Woodhouse wasn’t serious. Plus, the boxer would never be able to find him, right?

*woodhousecurtis what u going to do knock me out like your last opponent ooops

But Woodhouse was serious. Very serious.

At this point, Woodhouse had the user’s real name and the name of the street he lived on, and he tweeted he planned on stopping by his "old friend’s" house for a spot of tea.

True to his word, the 32-year-old boxer hopped in his car and freaking started driving, live-tweeting his journey to find “Jimbob” and counting down the mileage with increasing excitement.

Realizing that he actually was about to be faced with a strong man who gets paid to beat other strong men’s faces in, the keyboard Karate Kid started backpedaling, tweeting the following (again, they've since been deleted):

"chill out pal i was only doing it so you would bite back it was only abit of harmless fun."

"i was only joking about Didnt think you would be bothered thought you would take them as a joke."

*woodhousecurtis i am sorry its getting abit out of hand i am in the wrong i accept that

But it was too late. Woodhouse was blasting down the road with a head full of steam and presumably an unholy troll-smashing gleam in his eyes. And he was not about to turn around.

The countdown continued, with Woodhouse ticking off the miles until he finally showed up on the troll’s street.

Unfortunately for Woodhouse (and fortunately for his pocket book), “Jimbob” didn’t come out to play, and the boxer returned to his home. But not without sending a powerful message about cyber bullying.

I doff my cap to you, Curtis Woodhouse. You came. You saw. And you went full Neeson (Liam) on an Internet troll.

Talk troll to me, baby: *Dr__Carson

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    This shall serve as a warning sa mga internet bully.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ahahaha, sarap dito niyan sa Tsikot, andami astig magpost

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Sino mga mahuhunting at maghuhunting dito?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hahaha! Ayos,- baka nawala ang b*y*g ng bully/troll.... :hysterical:

18.5K:mail:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Wew good luck to that guy :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba troll din ng tsikot yang si jimbob? *jimmyob88
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, he shouldn't have tweeted. He should have brought a videocam with him, knocked on his door, then post the video of the bully pissing himself on youtube.

Good thing Curtis had the restraint to not knock the door down and drag him out, sabit siya niyan.

The bully's most likely an *$$ to everyone else; one of his "friends" must have sold him out, and rightly so.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    *jimmyob88

haha si OB yan