New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Si rip Sec. Robredo lang ang gusto maglingkod sa bayan.

Peace out!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Sino na lang sa mga cabinet members ang tulad ni sec. robredo

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Opinion ko lang, General Danny Lim and Colonel Quirobin, though not politicians, appears to have their heart and principles in the right place. Danny resigned from Bureau of Customs 6 times, a position that most government professionals would rather die than to give up, before PNoy accepted his resignation at the 7th time. Feeling useless raw kasi siya doon, wasn't given full power to correct the problem.

I believe, my opinion too, that Ruffy Biazon is also in bed with the corrupt in customs. Otherwise he would be raising hell, regardless if the politicians and other government people place a death contact on his head, and exposing those involved in the syndicate.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Opinion ko lang, General Danny Lim and Colonel Quirobin, though not politicians, appears to have their heart and principles in the right place. Danny resigned from Bureau of Customs 6 times, a position that most government professionals would rather die than to give up, before PNoy accepted his resignation at the 7th time. Feeling useless raw kasi siya doon, wasn't given full power to correct the problem.

I believe, my opinion too, that Ruffy Biazon is also in bed with the corrupt in customs. Otherwise he would be raising hell, regardless if the politicians and other government people place a death contact on his head, and exposing those involved in the syndicate.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Still not courageous enough like ninoy,can't name names

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12