New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My Mom is celebrating her birthday soon. She is already in her 60s and I've run out of ideas on what I should give her for her birthday. She is in the US most of the time so I want to give her something that she could bring there. I am thinking of giving her a wallet(again) or jewelry but my budget is only 10k. I remember she mentioned that she wanted a particular bag but it's not within my budget.

What do you usually give your Mom on her birthday or what does your wife get your Mom for her birthday?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; April 2nd, 2009 at 09:33 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    a charcoal painting of her in the middle of a portrait surrounded by smaller charcoal paintings around her, of those who are close to her. Then have it framed with a writable border, where you can pen your dedications to her.

hth

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Good idea! Where could I have this done? My Mom mentioned that we have a small family picture na gusto niya pa charcoal.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Good idea! Where could I have this done? My Mom mentioned that we have a small family picture na gusto niya pa charcoal.
    i recall, dun kami nagpagawa sa galleria... pero the last time i went around, almost all malls meron magagaling... pili ka lang ng gusto mong rendition based on their sample paintings.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    i recall, dun kami nagpagawa sa galleria... pero the last time i went around, almost all malls meron magagaling... pili ka lang ng gusto mong rendition based on their sample paintings.
    ray-ban jackie-ohs... in black. 8499 sa serendra.

if she does a lot of traveling she ought to wear shades, or start wearing one, to avoid cataracts...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a very nice bag

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    a very nice bag
    I thought about this but it's beyond my budget.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a not so very nice bag

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    simple lang, watch... relo...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cathy, gift for your mom?

a son-in-law

and grandchildren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast