New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    How much should I expect to pay for a billiards table? I would like a decent table, like the ones I found at the malls. Nothing expensive like Brunswick! But nothing like ones made with poor wood and cloth, something decent enough to play accurately. Near the end of the year, we're buying a house and I want to make a game room/tv room with a pool table. I'm thinking about spending 25k on the table, 2nd hand, or brand new. As long as it's in good condition. Thanx

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Stretch it to 50K-70K. Bnew na yan, complete set. Forgot ko lang how much ung automatic. Ung mga 25K yata na bnew mga mid-size lang. Ung cloth or "tapete" mura lang yan kahit 10 times/year ka magpalit ok lang mura lang un. Siguraduhin mo lang ung TV mo may security glass hahahaha nangyari na samin yan before nakabasag ako ng vase hahahaha! Kaya nilipat na lang sa terrace.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    not sure kung saan but there's a previous thread before here sa tsikot regarding billiard tables. very informative and was able to pick up lots of info from it... from "tapete" and other pertinent info.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    meron ba tig 12k lang kahit local? i heard before meron daw ganito

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    not sure kung saan but there's a previous thread before here sa tsikot regarding billiard tables. very informative and was able to pick up lots of info from it... from "tapete" and other pertinent info.
    correct may dati tayo thread dito re billiard table..hanapin ko nga din may ron kami alam bilihan ng 2nd hand or recon na billiard table sa star paper ..

sina Pacman at Bata reyes dumadayo daw doon ..
    pero mas madalas mag tong its ata

Billiard Tables