New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What happened sa Katipunan the other night (Saturday) around 11pm?

Grabe yung dami ng firetrucks and almost the whole northbound lane was filled with firetrucks coming all the way from caloocan pa...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    A restaurant(Kamerori) in Eagle Star Condominium caught fire. I was there around that time too and I was freaked out. I saw mga 10 fire trucks around katips. Two weeks ago ung mga bahay sa ilalim ng flyover nasusunog. People were turning back and nag counterflow sa katips.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    HOLY SH*******T!!!! NASUNOG ANG KAMERORI!?!?

Was anyone hurt? Naka-insure ba? It's not the best Japanese restaurant by any means, but I loved going to that place!

Kaya pala, sabi ng Mom ko na nasunog yung office nila, pero smoke damage lang... their organization's office is on the mezzanine right above Kamerori. Just talked to her... mga 200k worth of smoke damage ang nangyari sa kanila dahil sa fire...

Bwisit naman.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i love going to that place too!!! they have one of the best katsudon =s

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    HOLY SH*******T!!!! NASUNOG ANG KAMERORI!?!?

Was anyone hurt? Naka-insure ba? It's not the best Japanese restaurant by any means, but I loved going to that place!

Kaya pala, sabi ng Mom ko na nasunog yung office nila, pero smoke damage lang... their organization's office is on the mezzanine right above Kamerori. Just talked to her... mga 200k worth of smoke damage ang nangyari sa kanila dahil sa fire...

Bwisit naman.
    Default Jap resto ko din yan nung GS, HS, and college. Nothing great yung food but it was decent and relatively affodable...

Big commotion/fire sa Katipinan...