New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I was at church last weekend and the preacher was really impressed that my church consisted of a few dozen nationalities. Inspite of that, my church really get together really well like a big family.

Anyway...as he preached - he tackled about being "the best"....most of us..whatever nationality and citizenship we are - we always feel ours is the best...our nationality is the best.....our school is the best....our village is the best...our language is the best...just realized how people are so self-centered...

What do we gain from this? Pa-bida? Pride? Yabang? or has anyone got rich from this?

Ego? National Pride?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I guess you're right...kasi lahat ng naging ex-gf ko na ibang lahi..ganon din ang observation ko....the chinese feel like their race is the best...the koreans feel they're the best.....and so the japanese....and the americans.....and the canadians......and di pahuhuli ang pinoy....whats up with that?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ah ok...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    I guess you're right...kasi lahat ng naging ex-gf ko na ibang lahi..ganon din ang observation ko....the chinese feel like their race is the best...the koreans feel they're the best.....and so the japanese....and the americans.....and the canadians......and di pahuhuli ang pinoy....whats up with that?
    hhmmm...dami nating naging gf ah.... ngayon ang tanong ko naman, sino sa kanila ang 'bida' when it comes to s e x...hehe

silverbx986: :lol:

Di talaga siguro mawawa yung feeling na ganon, its human nature, its a survival instinct... saw it on discovery... survival of the fittest ika nga.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    hhmmm...dami nating naging gf ah.... ngayon ang tanong ko naman, sino sa kanila ang 'bida' when it comes to s e x...hehe

Syempre misis ko...hehehheh (safe answer - baka ma ban ni misis sa mga forums, muntik na ko ma ban for life....hehehhe)

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    Syempre misis ko...hehehheh (safe answer - baka ma ban ni misis sa mga forums, muntik na ko ma ban for life....hehehhe)
    bah! me esmi ka na pala.... no kids? si esmi, ano nationality?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    bah! me esmi ka na pala.... no kids? si esmi, ano nationality?

Mixed. Got 1 kid.....You?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    usapang bidahan pala dito.....napadaan lang ho...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Bida..bida..bida