New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lilipat kasi kami to an apartment on Pasadena. Lapit lang kay Migs/Speedyfix

Anyway di ako familiar sa routes at kung may FX terminal man dyan somewhere. Only way na alam ko is G-Liner/jeep to EDSA then bus to Ayala na lang.

Tips anyone? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Fastest way is always by MRT. G-Liner ka to EDSA, then a short bus ride to the Ortigas MRT station right across ADB. If you're up to it, pwede mo lakarin mula kanto ng EDSA-Ortigas to the MRT station.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SeminaristaKuno

Anyway di ako familiar sa routes at kung may FX terminal man dyan somewhere. Only way na alam ko is G-Liner/jeep to EDSA then bus to Ayala na lang.

Tips anyone? Thanks!
    Are you near Santolan or N.Domingo?
    If you are near Santolan, than I guess taking the G-Liner/jeepney to EDSA then bus to Ayala might be your only choice.
    I know there are some Jeepneys in N.Domingo(assuming its walking distance to you) that go to Cubao... and when you're in Cubao, you have the option of taking the MRT.
    Last edited by AG4; May 10th, 2006 at 09:58 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    Are you near Santolan or N.Domingo?
    If you are near Santolan, than I guess taking the G-Liner/jeepney to EDSA then bus to Ayala might be your only choice.
    Korek! Take the G Liner bus or the San Juan-Meralco jeep. get off at EDSA then bus or MRT.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yep, taga dyan lang din ako at ganun lang talaga way to commute dyan. kung magta-taxi ka naman or dala kotse, take p. guevarra hanggang makarating sa mandaluyong circle; from there madali na papunta ng makati ave; at least hindi mo na dadaanan ang traffic ng edsa.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Tips anyone? Thanks!
    if driving is an option, you can take the makati-mandaluyong bridge and avoid the edsa traffic totally.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks for the tips guys! Looks like the G-Liner/MRT route is the best option. Fixed rate kaya ang parking sa Megamall? Might be cheaper to just leave the car there and take the MRT hehe

Driving to Makati is an option. I've already driven the Guevarra/Shaw/Nueve/Martinez/Mandaluyong/Makati Ave route. I'm just preparing myself for when I wake up late during coding days :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun nga lang, makati-mandaluyong bridge can get incredibly choked during rush hour (especially during mornings). edsa is usually faster than the bridge in the mornings in my experience

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the tips guys! Looks like the G-Liner/MRT route is the best option. Fixed rate kaya ang parking sa Megamall?
    not sure but I think the open (yung sa labas) parking at Megamall eh fix-rate at 25 pesos yata.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    Yun nga lang, makati-mandaluyong bridge can get incredibly choked during rush hour (especially during mornings). edsa is usually faster than the bridge in the mornings in my experience
    Usually gets stuck starting 8:30. Tapos all the way to Buendia na ang traffic. When the rainy season comes no choice but EDSA. I used to live in an apartment right across the Shell station on San Francisco/Open Canal near the Mandaluyong circle. Abot tuhod usually tubig dyan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best way to commute from Greenhills to Ayala?