New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    trekking shoes ng new balance favorite ko yung 805.

nike ok lang pero overpriced na and brand nalang halos binibili dun

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if for walking lang talaga, running shoes, coz ung design kasi is for forward motion. unless pinaglihi ka sa alimango at patagilid ka maglakad, yan ung da best B)

if you're really going to be fanatical about it, your choice of shoes also depends on what type of feet you have -- i.e. normal, flat footed/overpronator, or high arch/underpronator. you can do the wet foot test to determine what kind of foot you have:

-- if there's a line connecting the ball and heel of the foot, normal yan
    -- if there is not visible arch/curve between the ball and heel, flat footed yan
    -- if there is no line connecting the ball and heel, high arch yan

for normal and/or high arch, ung shoe designed for cushioning is best. pag overpronator naman i think needs structured support and motion control.

personally underpronator ako, so i have to go for shoes with good cushioning.

kakahilo ba ? B)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    go for running shoes. magaan pa ito. presyo lang mabigat.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Adidas Climacool...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo mabigat ako kaya dehins ako bumibili ng japeks sa greenhills kaya usually matitibay ang shoes ko...

for walking shoes ko ay NB running shoes and Nike Old School Air Force ONe na low cut,
    meron din akong Presto

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nike running shoes for me...

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    For me the best ang Chuck Taylor at old school na Vans. Mas luma mas maganda. Hapit na hapit sa paa.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the best rubber shoes for me would be the ff:
    1) for bball: Nike VC3 -unbeatable in ankle support and cushioning
    2) for everyday school activity (dati!): old Vans sneakers -maganda ang lapat sa paa

pero curently, kahit japeks papatulan ko na for everyday use. basta wag lang for serious sports activities.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmmm...IMO, it would depend on what you would use rubbers shoes for. I mean, if you're into running, then cross-training shoes would kill your feet. Same goes for basketball, tennis, racquetball, badminton, volleyball or any other sport you might engage yourself in. If you're into just walking, there are rubber shoes that are made for that type of activity. Hiking, the same rule applies.

If you have ankle or foot injuries, there are a number of protective gear that you could wear, but make sure that the gear you would wear is specific to the injury. Even if you have high-end rubber shoes, not wearing protective gear when you have ankle or foot injuries won't do you any good.

But to speficially answer your questions based on my personal preference:

1. Everyday (casual) walking: canvass shoes with soft soles.
    2. Office leather shoes: ones with rubber soles. Them formal shoes with leather or wood heels kills my feet for everyday office use.
    3. Basketball: Not much of a basketeer, so I'm not much help on that.
    4. Running: solb ako sa Asics Gelation series
    5. Indoor sports: solb ako sa Mizuno.
    6. Tennis: Adidas
    Last edited by nicolodeon; April 6th, 2005 at 12:27 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    For me the best ang Chuck Taylor at old school na Vans. Mas luma mas maganda. Hapit na hapit sa paa.

pero experience ko sa chuck taylor and vans paltos aabutin mo pag mahabang lakaran and medyo manipis kasi suwelas nun ok cguro sya pag walang problem ang paa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
best rubber shoes