New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    kung baga sa trial court a big question mark on his credibility as forumer. Isn't it Atty. JM?
    i'm not spotless, bro. sometimes, if not often, i, too, succumb to some of man's frailties, nor i can honestly say i'm a paragon of virtue, but i remember the words of Razumich-Zec about credibility:

"Your reputation and integrity are everything. Follow through on what you say you’re going to do. Your credibility can only be built over time, and it is built from the history of your words and actions."

very nice. it should be our battle cry, not only here, but also as we go through life.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Latest OB quote:

"This New Year, I had a vision. God told me that if I stop frequenting this forum and start getting productive, I'd get a Niissan Juke, tapos, eto Lang makikita ko sa ginagawa ng Nissan. Move ng move ang supply date., parang Hindi serious, I think it's too good to be true - their pricing for a Japan Cbu unit. So better kiss that 980k price goodbye. 1.1M eto tulad ng HRV like in the USA. We're all being duped by marketing experiment of Nissan.

-----

Btw, bro, I'd like to send a message to the guys, don't be hard on EQ. He's not the reason why I left coz he started the thread. It's me coz God told me so, be nice to him please. I'm worried for him coz you might isolate him. he needs friends like you tsikoteer. Getting a mustang to gain friends in Mustang club is just too steep price a price to have great companions. Pls, ask other car clubs to invite like for example Toyota wigo and Suzuki alto to invite him and his Mustsng for their fun runs, That'll surely make him so happy and wanted. Thanks"

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Panalong panalo ka na naman OB [emoji23]

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i'm not spotless, bro. sometimes, if not often, i, too, succumb to some of man's frailties, nor i can honestly say i'm a paragon of virtue, but i remember the words of Razumich-Zec about credibility:

"Your reputation and integrity are everything. Follow through on what you say you’re going to do. Your credibility can only be built over time, and it is built from the history of your words and actions."

very nice. it should be our battle cry, not only here, but also as we go through life.
    Hey guys, maybe you should visit JM personally as well, see if he is still in touch with reality ,naging makata na eh. Hindi na na-reach ang words. JM please whatever it is that's bothering you this Janauary, Hindi ka nag-iisa, andami nyo ganyan ngaun, sobrang naging sensitive sa buhay, si fafa CVT, ganyan din lately, wt!

What you are all feeling is emptiness, because somehow after achieving the things that you have now, something's remiss . You feel it but what is it?

All I can say is read the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, it's 40 chapters meant to be read for 40 days, as in Jesus 40 days in the desert or Moses' 40 days in Mt. Sinai.

Start now mga bros, that's the only thing that I can help you with right now, so that you will restart your lives again, to have hope. Read it now mga bros [emoji56]

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hey guys, maybe you should visit JM personally as well, see if he is still in touch with reality ,naging makata na eh. Hindi na na-reach ang words. JM please whatever it is that's bothering you this Janauary, Hindi ka nag-iisa, andami nyo ganyan ngaun, sobrang naging sensitive sa buhay, si fafa CVT, ganyan din lately, wt!

What you are all feeling is emptiness, because somehow after achieving the things that you have now, something's remiss . You feel it but what is it?

All I can say is read the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, it's 40 chapters meant to be read for 40 days, as in Jesus 40 days in the desert or Moses' 40 days in Mt. Sinai.

Start now mga bros, that's the only thing that I can help you with right now, so that you will restart your lives again, to have hope. Read it now mga bros [emoji56]
    Tumigil ka nga OB...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Wow OB ... You're back!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Because I went to Europe and U.S. And studied and observed them. just like Jose Rizal who then came back and applied his findings & experments to the Filipino people.
    Modern day Jose Rizal.

FTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    OB and his Windows phone:

"ganda noh. sa coffee shop nga at saka malls ngaun, nilalabas ko yan instead yun iphone ko and i can feel so many heads turning."

http://tsikot.com/forums/science-tec...ml#post1945080

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    OB kaw ba 'to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^i doubt...hindi gym fit body eh...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast