New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    What is the best mouthwash in the market today for you? Not judging from the flavor but the effectiveness in your opinion..I want to find out cause I think I need to use one na to gargle everytime I eat a lot of sweets and of course every toothbrushing..Kasi dahil sa madalas na magka-tonsilitis

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't use mouthwash because my dentist said that it does your mouth worse because it's alcohol based.

I just gargle with Bactidol everytime I have sore throat which happens to me often as well.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Get oracare. Since i have tried this, i never went back to those stong/minty mouthwashes. Oracare is very much neutral. Parang tubig lang. But it very much does its job.

I have tried it with shawarmas, garlics, onions, and what have you's. Tanggal after mo gamitin yun.

I am in any way not connected to the item above.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ingat lang sa sobrang sweets, para iwas diabetes

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    How about Astringosol and lots of brand in the market.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    pwede rin daw hydrogen peroxide, mejo nakakailang sa una pero very effective at a fraction of the cost of a mouthwash...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    What is the best mouthwash in the market today for you? Not judging from the flavor but the effectiveness in your opinion..I want to find out cause I think I need to use one na to gargle everytime I eat a lot of sweets and of course every toothbrushing..Kasi dahil sa madalas na magka-tonsilitis
    Listerine original.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gargle with:

Bactidol is what I suggest to my well to do patients.

Dissolve a tablespoonful of salt on a glass of luke warm water for the less fortunate and those on a tight budget.

Another suggestion would be to eat your sweets first prior to eating your meals, this way the food would wash the sugar off your mouth and throat.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Ask your dentist first. Or if you like to experiment, try to use Lactacyd.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post

Ask your dentist first. Or if you like to experiment, try to use Lactacyd.
    should the Lactacyd be taken from the bottle or from where it's supposed to be use...:naughty2:

and since we are talking about experiments, then pwede siguro yun first pee in the morning...:rofl:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Best Mouthwash