New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if youhave the moolah... get hermes...
    yun nga lang makakahawig mo si lola dionisia.

personally, i dig girls who value simple tastes... di na kailangan branded.
    hindi nababago ng branded bags or shoes ang itsura ng babae kung di na kabago bago ang itsura.
    nasa nagdadala yan... some girls really look classy even though hindi branded ang gamit nila...
    but there are trying hard women who still looks baduy maski branded ang gamit nila.

my two cents.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    My philosophy for bags and shoes (and most items for that matter) is to buy based on quality, not brand, something that will last long, is perfect for the intended purpose. I also like to buy from independent manufacturers who specialize in their craft, builds their stuff in-house, not designed in-house but manufacturing is outsourced. Also I try to patronize companies that strive to stay independent, and not part of a huge conglomerate. Of course sometimes it can't be avoided. Very few companies can afford to stay independent, or do everything in house. Sometimes it just gets too expensive.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    For everday shoes i go with rockport or sledgers.... lightweight at very comfy sa paa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    personally, i dig girls who value simple tastes... di na kailangan branded.
    hindi nababago ng branded bags or shoes ang itsura ng babae kung di na kabago bago ang itsura.
    nasa nagdadala yan... some girls really look classy even though hindi branded ang gamit nila...
    but there are trying hard women who still looks baduy maski branded ang gamit nila.

my two cents.
    I agree here... It's the pagdadala of the person whether it's branded or not. I buy either (branded or not branded) and aside from my liking the design, the usual determining factor is always the quality of the item versus the price you pay. I will pay a premium for some items given i know i will get what i pay for.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Not a big fan of branded items....

Pero, kung gusto talagang bumili,- sa Outlet dumayo kahit malayo,- lalo na kapag sale....

(Dito sa atin,- outlet-outletan lang.... )....

19.6K:injured:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't really buy anything here, clothes, pants and shoes...sa abroad ako bumibili, mahal dito talaga eh...was looking for a shirt sa malls eh 1k+ for a round t? sobrang mahal...

Kaya when I go abroad I buy as much as I can para for a year ng gamitan until umalis ulit...

Sample yun yun luggage ng Oakley tintingnan ko sa megamall it was selling for 10 or 15k yata... Just got it for US$50 sa Chicago.

Same Oakley luggage that zac Efron was using as for shoes timberland binibili ko abroad matibay talaga...I always buy 3-4 pairs for 1 yr na yun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I would want to try traffic shoes...okay ba sila? currently using Kenneth cole and pedro...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    charles and keith bags are also not expensive..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Eto ang bag: Saddleback Leather Co.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    My philosophy for bags and shoes (and most items for that matter) is to buy based on quality, not brand, something that will last long, is perfect for the intended purpose.
    That is so true. I only invest in classic pieces like black pumps or suits. Those that you can wear often, does not go out of style and can be mixed and matched with cheaper stylish items.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I don't really buy anything here, clothes, pants and shoes...sa abroad ako bumibili, mahal dito talaga eh...was looking for a shirt sa malls eh 1k+ for a round t?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    I do the same. It's criminal how the items from abroad are marked up here. Minimum 50% talaga. Kaya I really stock up on items that I need.

I also don't understand why men's shirts are so expensive. I went to this store na men's round neck shirts are at the 2k mark.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast