New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    After a week with the Xiaomi 3H, very happy so far with my purchase. Initially I thought I cheaped out by buying a Xiaomi instead of Sharp, but the Xiaomi is much more feature-packed.

There are also far more reviews on the Xiaomi 3H than the Sharp FP-J40E that it goes head to head against, and all the reviews have been positive:

https://en.smartme.pl/xiaomi-air-pur...epca-recenzja/

Mi Air Purifier 3 review: The all-rounder of air purifiers - Technology News

Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H, review: Xiaomi’s most advanced air purifier is controlled from mobile | Euro X live

Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3 Review: There Are Absolutely No Arguments Against it

I couldn't even find a single review of the Sharp FP-J40E. But I did check it out in person in Abensons - it's larger, yet has a lower CADR (clean air delivery rate). Plus it doesn't have any screen so it doesn't give you the PM 2.5 levels, temperature, or humidity like the Xiaomi does. Neither is it smart enough to connect to Mi Home or Google Assistant. All while costing more (11k Sharp vs 6.5k Xiaomi).

The Sharp G40E purifier that has humidity, light, and temperature sensors costs 18k, almost 3x what I spent for the Xiaomi, and it still doesn't have wifi connectivity.

Even vs older Xiaomi purifiers, the 3H is a big upgrade. Higher CADR, better filtration, and less noise than the 2S that it replaces, while only being 500 pesos more expensive.

Definitely a recommended buy.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sharp ph's marketting slept on the competition. They have excellent air cleaners in japan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

For xiaomi, 3H is [emoji3590].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

For xiaomi, 3H is [emoji3590].

Bro why'd you go for the Philips purifier nga pala instead of the Xiaomi one?

Last edited by jut703; September 18th, 2020 at 10:25 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Looks like I need another air purifier for my bedroom. While the Xiaomi works well for the living room and dining area, at night I don't have purified air in the bedroom since the door is closed and the aircon is running.

Unfortunately Xiaomi doesn't have a tabletop purifier. My top options are either the Nobico Air Purifier (2k) or the Carrier tabletop air purifier (6.7k).

I know Carrier is Carrier but I'll be spending the same amount I spent on my Xiaomi air purifier for a smaller/weaker purifier so parang hindi sulit. Then it doesn't look like they have supply of the replacement filter pa.

The Nobico naman is an unheard-of brand but it has hundreds of good reviews on Lazada and even a few on YouTube. Filters are also readily available and super cheap (380 per replacement filter).

I'm inclined to get the Nobico, unless anyone has other suggestions for a small tabletop purifier that works for a small bedroom.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    do you open the windows? my parents open the living room glass doors and their bedroom windows. fortunately its not too dusty near the 3th floor.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Jut, what made you choose the 3H over the 3C? It has the same coverage for almost half the price, though the 3H has more filters ata. We're you able to check if the filters are readily available and acceptable cost? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My air purifier has arrived. Just 2 days delivery. Very easy to setup and connect to Mi Home and Google Home.

May free bag pa, pangregalo sa pasko. [emoji28]

I want this air purifier too, but mostly because of this:

Upgrade Xiaomi Air Purifier to Leafless Fan more quieter fit for xiaomi purifier 1 Pro 2 2S 2H 2C 3 3H | Lazada PH

Dysonesque bladeless fan attachment.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    do you open the windows? my parents open the living room glass doors and their bedroom windows. fortunately its not too dusty near the 3th floor.
    Yes, I open my living room sliding door in the afternoon to let fresh air in.

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Jut, what made you choose the 3H over the 3C? It has the same coverage for almost half the price, though the 3H has more filters ata. We're you able to check if the filters are readily available and acceptable cost? Thanks
    Got my 3H for 6.5k because of a flash sale. 3C today is 6.9k. Spec-wise, 3H has higher CADR also (380 vs 320 m3/h).

HEPA filter for Xiaomi 3/3C/3H is about 1.5k, replaced approx every 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I want this air purifier too, but mostly because of this:

Upgrade Xiaomi Air Purifier to Leafless Fan more quieter fit for xiaomi purifier 1 Pro 2 2S 2H 2C 3 3H | Lazada PH

Dysonesque bladeless fan attachment.
    Hina niyan bro. Since the fan operates on low/auto mode most of the time, hina din ng air volume. If you put it on high naman, maingay.

But pansin ko now because of the circulation of the purifier, I don't need my electric fan as much. Might also be that the weather now is cooler than summer.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Bro why'd you go for the Philips purifier nga pala instead of the Xiaomi one?

Mainly the brand and style...
    It’s been 6months now since i got it and it has been good to me..

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast