The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    forbes fark

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    Anyway, guys, what can you say about Ayala Heights and Ayala Hillside Estates? Is Dasma a better option in terms of security? Thank you very much!
    Ayala Hillside is overpriced IMO. Smaller than Ayala Heights and its nearer to the main road pollution and noise. Its quite a contrast seeing the Balara/UP Squatters next to the prim and proper houses.

To answer in relation to the question of the TS, i prefer Bel Air. More low key and the one located near Rockwell is quite good since you're near Rockwell, Makati CBD, the Fort and Ortigas areas. Dasma and Forbes is more of a status symbol IMO.

Big lots and homes are also hard to maintain. I myself prefer a mid sized home in a quiet, low key place.
    Last edited by vinj; January 9th, 2011 at 12:25 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Palafox, a resident of Bel-air, claimed in an interview that his community was spared from the onslaught of Ondoy unlike Forbes and Dasma. Is this true? How about other villages like San Lorenzo and Urdaneta?

Can somebody tell me more about San Lorenzo Village?

Thank you very much for all your suggestions! May God bless you all!
    Last edited by beereo; January 9th, 2011 at 05:54 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^What information do you need? I already made a comment about San Lorenzo Village.

As mentioned before, none of the Makati villages were spared or completely flood free during Ondoy. I highly doubt the whole of BAV remained flood free. Most likely sa BAV 2 because the flood waters easily build up on the streets surrounding it.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 9th, 2011 at 11:04 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Why not try McKinley Hills Subd? It is located at The Fort. Very nice village and lots starts at 78K per square meter.

Kapag lumubog pa itong lugar na ito, for sure, lubog na ang buong Metro Manila sa taas ng lugar na ito.

This is where the Venice Piazza Mall is located and near C5. Your view will be Laguna de Bay.
    Palafox, a resident of Bel-air, claimed in an interview that his community was spared from the onslaught of Ondoy unlike Forbes and Dasma. Is this true? How about other villages like San Lorenzo and Urdaneta?

Can somebody tell me more about San Lorenzo Village?

Thank you very much for all your suggestions! May God bless you all!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Most lots are 100 million pesos and up. Meron pa ngang PHP 600 million. it's too expensive for a house. The purchase price will just be covered by the inheritance I received.

Anyway, guys, what can you say about Ayala Heights and Ayala Hillside Estates? Is Dasma a better option in terms of security? Thank you very much!
    We will be living in Ayala Heights very soon... I like it there, serene and quiet... Not as posh as the Makati villages or even some of the Ortigas villages, but we prefer it here cause its nearer our businesses... We bought ours for P27K/sqm back in 2009, ngayon going rate is around P34K-P36K/sqm depending on what part and phase of Ayala Heights... Tmaas dito sobra yung price after Ondoy given its hilly terrain which is good against floods...
    Last edited by tidus1203; January 9th, 2011 at 01:28 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Why not scout around the villages around Ortigas ?

- Valle 1-6
    - Green meadows
    - Corinthians.

Anyways, between your choices .. I guess I have to pick Ayala Heights. Why ? Check tidus' post.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    We will be living in Ayala Heights very soon... I like it there, serene and quiet... Not as posh as the Makati villages or even some of the Ortigas villages, but we prefer it here cause its nearer our businesses... We bought ours for P27K/sqm back in 2009, ngayon going rate is around P34K-P36K/sqm depending on what part and phase of Ayala Heights... Tmaas dito sobra yung price after Ondoy given its hilly terrain which is good against floods...
    I have relatives who bought there back in the late 80's early 90's. Up to now they havent built and the value has multiplied quite substantially.

The widening of Katipunan - C5 also has finally reached the Balara - Ayala Heights - Capitol Hills area so this is a big plus to residents in the area.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    kung security ang consideration, forbes park ang mahigpit, dasma, medjo lax sila.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Why not scout around the villages around Ortigas ?

- Valle 1-6
    - Green meadows
    - Corinthians.

Anyways, between your choices .. I guess I have to pick Ayala Heights. Why ? Check tidus' post.
    Naku Renzo, alam mo ba na ang Valle Verde at Green Medows nasa ibabaw ng fault line ng earthquake! Pati pala Ayala Heights sa Quezon City kasama sa fault line!

Kawawa nga ang mga nakatira dyan sa susunod na llindol kase hindi nila alam na pwedeng lumubog ang kinatitirikan ng mga bahay nila!

Here is the link:
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/183768/i...jor-earthquake

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
bel-air or dasmarinas village?