New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Grabe i was so glad to see 10 beetles today in aguinaldo hiway grabe para may parada is it very expensive to maintain these cars kakatuwa kasi all eyes are onthis vehicle nilampaso nia porma ni fortuner at subaru headturner talaga cia, tatagal bato beetle sa long drive?? give me any idea about beetle

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ha? There is no way you could compare the Bettle wth a Fortuner or an Impreza.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Ha? There is no way you could compare the Bettle wth a Fortuner or an Impreza.
    oo nga pero sa dami ng beetle kanina mas takaw sa mata cia kesa fortuner kainin mu impreza mu sau na!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hmm no flame baiting here please. :nono:

back to topic: dba may VW club of the philippines? (or sort of) baka sila yun. they've been modifying beetles. some were even made to a convertible (open top) with flawless paints on. very eye-catching nga. looks very classy

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    hmm no flame baiting here please. :nono:

back to topic: dba may VW club of the philippines? (or sort of) baka sila yun. they've been modifying beetles. some were even made to a convertible (open top) with flawless paints on. very eye-catching nga. looks very classy

thank u jj ang cute talaga nila

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Beetle and Fortuner/Impreza are not on the same vehicle class

For me the Beetle is a looker simply because it's not that common on the road. Who's flamebaiting? Hindi naman ako ang nagmention ng Fortuner and Subaru. Was just stating that you can't compare a small car to an SUV.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    .....kainin mu impreza mu sau na!

Easy lang Madame Georgie.......

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ---dp---- pls. delete
    Last edited by renzo_d10; October 11th, 2009 at 09:34 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I LOVE BEETLES! because my bf has one. haha.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I`m with lucius' side. There is no way you could compare a beetle ( may it be modded or not ) with an impreza and/or a fortuner. - Each belong to a different car class. -

Well yeah, maybe they are more of a head-turner because of their number. But boy, try to battle those beetles with a fleet of subaru impreza's. Let's see who's got the eye and who doesn't.

Yes they are cute, but that stops there.
    I myself loves beetles. They're the vehicle that's worth keeping. But please, don't compare it to those vehicles.

Pardon me for my rants.

And please....

STOP FLAME BAITING AND STOP USING SMS LANGUAGE!!!!!

kainin mu impreza mu sau na!
    thank u jj
    Last edited by renzo_d10; October 11th, 2009 at 09:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Beetle mania