The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano mga comments nyo dito mga kuya?

http://www.angelfire.com/il/beatlesinmanila/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, that really happened. Im not too sure lang of the specifics but afaik, ginulpi sila ng PSG ni Marcos for not paying them a courtesy visit in malacanag.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Typical Filipino. Disorganized and ruthless. You can't blame the Beatles for not knowing the courtesy visit up front. It's our lack of organization. The Makati and shanty area is still a reality up to now.

Still I have to give it to the Beatles. Being professional, they played. It is us who are _________ (fill the blanks).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by 66bunny
    Typical Filipino. Disorganized and ruthless. You can't blame the Beatles for not knowing the courtesy visit up front. It's our lack of organization. The Makati and shanty area is still a reality up to now.

Still I have to give it to the Beatles. Being professional, they played. It is us who are _________ (fill the blanks).
    amen. nakakahiya talaga itong imelda na ito...
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    actually yang beatles concert na yan isa sa mga kalandian ni imelda. nandyan pa yung miss universe, all the ali-frazier fight. all were staged to announce to the world that the marcos regime is doing good. buti nga sa kanya ini-snub sya ng beatles.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    According to my dad who has old enough during that time, they were arrogant..provided that also during that time martial law was still in effect. am i ryt? then expect a treatment like that....

but still thats no way to treat visitors...

nonetheless the concert took place and there were a lot of people who watched..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I thought John Lennon said "We're more famous than Jesus" kaya sila na-mob and kicked out.:confused:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haven't you noticed the article was biased on the side of the Beatles?....it didn't contain any comment from our side...
    since most of us wasn't even born during that time..(is there any?) we can't really tell the truth.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we pinoys are monkeys hehehehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by SiAKOL
    I thought John Lennon said "We're more famous than Jesus" kaya sila na-mob and kicked out.:confused:
    oo nga...di nga ba ito ang dahilan? ito rin kasi ang kwento sa akin ni erpat...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
beatles in manila