New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    religion and business do go together

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Steeljack: There should be no compromise for honesty and integrity. I support your decision.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang daming hypocrites talaga.

My father, na feeling pastor, founded this group "True Riches Ministry". Basically they're composed of 'Christian' businessmen/women. To other people, he may seem like a saint, but if you ask anyone that knows him closely you'll find out that the guy is the complete opposite at home.

Dati ko pa gusto pagsabihan yung mga kasama nya.... Behind his 'friends' back kung ano ano sinasabi nya. Just because he 'made it' akala nya he has the right to look down on his 'friends'.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. Not all who call themselves "Christians" are really followers of Christ. You can tell them by their fruits - their words and deeds. Still, there are many true Christians I know who really walk the talk but they do not forsake the fellowship of the believers. Ingat lang talaga and exercise extreme discretion with business people who try to get special treatment as "brother or sister".

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe my dad is a 'false prophet', a wolf in sheep's clothing. The sad thing is that he has a lot of people convinced. Even himself.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Banal na aso.... Santong Kabayo...

Natatawa ako... Heeheeheeheee....

Bry: I commend you for standing up to your father... Hirap ng ganyan...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    My father has already decided to join BCBP saying its good for our business relationship and family standing saying that almost all the business people in our place are members. Which is his definition of an elitist organization which I am personally averse of.

He respects my decision not to join though and half-jokingly told him that I will join Couples for Christ instead once I get married because at least this organization is composed of members from various occupational representations, not just businessmen and professionals, but also fishermen, mechanics, farmers, market vendors...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bry: Saludo ako sa iyong paninindigan! Bihira ang katulad mo. Mahirap ang sitwasyon mo.

Pero, payo lang 'kaibigan' and reminder (both unsolicited), baligtarin mo man ang mundo, he is still your dearest beloved father.

Acquaintances, like us, come and go. But, at the 'end of the day',- blood relations remain.

(Genesis flowers will deliver free in South MM?)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ang laki ng improvements!!

pinagmayabang nya pa.. haha

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung iba sumasali lang diyan for business connections.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Bcbp