New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'd be interested on how faithfully they would adhere to the real origins of batman based in the comic book series.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    it don't think it will be very faithful .. i don't think his parents will be gunned down after watching zorro ... but it will be modernized ... and will focus more on how he became batman ... similar to the hulk where you don't see the hulk until halfway through the movie ... they said it will be similar to batman year 1 ... if it is ... there will be a lot of character development involved ... besides ... i like the villians ... ra's al ghul is my favorite batman villian after the joker ... i hope he has a bigger role than the scarecrow ... but i like scarecrow as well ... so either way ...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    based on the trailer, i'd say this could be radically different from the 1st batman of micheal keaton...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    based on the trailer, i'd say this could be radically different from the 1st batman of micheal keaton...
    I meant batman: year 1, the comic book by frank miller ...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep i know, i was comparing it with batman 1 hehe

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    i just hope it doesn't go down the path that the last 3 batman movies went ... and even if it does .. at least the new one doesn't have nipple suits ... so that's a good thing ... and i'm sure the 4x4 group will love the new batmobile ...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    no more nipple suits pls..it makes batman look horny

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    mas maganda nga ang costume niya kesa ngayon at ano yun vehicle niya bat tank ba yun? Ang laki e

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ung pinaka last installment looked more like batman meets beverly hills 90210...

i liked the tim burton directed series better. tha last few installments sucked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Batman Begins