New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Who still remembers the seductive leg crossover scene of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct 1?
    I do. Still can't forget that...

Watch Sharon Stone in the exclusive trailer for 'Basic Instinct 2,' the long-awaited sequel to the controversial 1992 blockbuster.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/basicinstinct2.html

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I remember it as well. Very memorable. But, I think she was more erotic with her tub scene in Sliver. Maybe in this new movie, she'll outdo both. Looking forward to it.

Looking at the trailer, it looks like she will outdo both....
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 19th, 2006 at 02:31 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oh yeah. Nice trailer. Big black square covered her loins when she squatted on the chair....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Medyo matanda na si Sharon Stone for this a. How did the first one end? I forgot na e.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    forgot also how it ended. 1992 pa iyun...

havent seen the trailer. my internet is going nuts. streaming is very sluggish

age does not matter naman. mukhang ok pa naman...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Spyker C8 Laviolette (chassis number 015) will play a prominent role in the MGM/Sony sequel Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction, which starts shooting this week at London's Pinewood Studios and on location in the U.K. The car features a glass canopy (much like a jet fighter) and the doors open upwards like the Delorian in the "Back to the Future" movies.

The car is hotter than Stone!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    sharon stones body doesnt look all that hot anymore gettin kinda old and saggy...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by espeago
    sharon stones body doesnt look all that hot anymore gettin kinda old and saggy...

Agree, agree!

Is she still going to do that "squat scene" just like what she did in the first movie? I wonder how do the movie goers would react...... (Ayyyy?....kulubot na..... )

Ehe-he-he!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    parang kadiri na nga eh ...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    How can I forget that crossover legs scene?hehe.Looking forward to watch the sequel.Love her sultry voice sa movie/:D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Basic Instinct 2