New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    hay .. parang gusto kong gastusin nalang para di ko na isyu kung saan ilalagay ..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe gastusin na lang? gusto mo samahan ka naming mga taga tsikot....adviser sa paggastos ika nga....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    invest on a stable bank, yung me international counterpart,but they wont give you big interest, T-bills is ok kaya lang risky konti

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    in my opinion, by end 2005, phi/USD would be trading at P54 as againsts today's closing at P56.08.....

im not optimistic about the US dollar in the next 5 months.......this is not the best time to convert philippine peso to US dollar....i would rather hold on to philippine peso once the current political turmoil and once E-vat is re-implemented.....if this is so, expect the peso to surpass P53 by year-end

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    "if this is so, expect the peso to surpass P53 by year-end"
    would this be true e wag ng bumaba ng presidentail seat si gloria, if peso goes to 50 or 40, ill march in support for gloria.

how about stock? pag me kakilala ka ok din daw, he could tell you or guide you which stocks is good and which is not

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    in my opinion, by end 2005, phi/USD would be trading at P54 as againsts today's closing at P56.08.....

im not optimistic about the US dollar in the next 5 months.......this is not the best time to convert philippine peso to US dollar....i would rather hold on to philippine peso once the current political turmoil and once E-vat is re-implemented.....if this is so, expect the peso to surpass P53 by year-end
    What would happen to our peso if GMA is kicked out of office and Noli de Castro replaced her?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    invest on a stable bank, yung me international counterpart,but they wont give you big interest, T-bills is ok kaya lang risky konti
    Which international bank? HSBC, Standard Chartered, Citibank or Amexco?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
which bank to save $$ ?